Le Mans Classic 2014

Hi Ian,
Here is the LMC Video Collection from the website.

Le Mans Classic : Videos

Video 1 is a good overview including a French Porsche man saying he likes GT40s!
Also Claude Nahum's driver of his Lola T70, Bernard ( who finished 1st in 2012 & 2nd overall this year) is featured on the podium and in an interview in the Friday Highlights - Video 3 along with a glimpse of Claude's GT40 in the paddock,that finished 54th overall due to a DNF in race 1.

A great weekend for the Dutch!
Winning grid 4 (Hans Hugenholtz, GT40) and grid 5 (David Hart, Lola T70)

@Paul: missed you...

Mike Trusty

GT40s Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
I was there and had a fantastic time even in the rain. Walked through the parking area of the GT40's several times but there was never anyone there. Got to do laps of the track Saturday morning. There was a GT40 behind me as in the attached pictures. Was that one of you? I was driving the red Pantera with the "Razorback" license plate. Got a lot of attention about the plate. Anyway, lots of great stories, cars, pictures and people. Hope to meet some of you next time.

Attachments

• LMC1.jpg
    LMC1.jpg
    84 KB · Views: 322
  • LMC2.jpg
    LMC2.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 322

Mike Pass

Supporter
Hi Mike.
I was next to Pete Thompson in the red/gold GTD. Just behind you to the left! It's a small world.
Cheers
Mike

Mike Trusty

GT40s Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
So close yet so far away. I should have got out when we were delayed and introduced myself. Next time for sure.

Back