Le Mans Classic

Ian
I'm not a member yet that's because I'm just recently a member of gt40s
I'm getting my gt the first weekend of december and the planning is to finish it within 6 months
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
Frank

Ian Anderson

Lifetime Supporter
Frank

You sound like you are in a similar position to me - possible to be there and yet a long slog ahead

BUT You could then be at the LM Classic in your car

Send Detals to the club for membership and I am sure we can accommodate you and potentially get you track time

Tickets are £45 for the 3 day pass and the laps £75

Timing is tight but it is probably worth the gamble on the track time - I believe last year some was "sold on" when someone could not make the trip and someone else had not booked in time

Go on GO FOR IT

Ian

Roy,
I am a member of the GTD40 club and tought this may be ok for the subsciption.If not I do not mind being member of both.
Can you let me know how I can subscribe for the lap tour in due time or could you book me space and will settle accordingly?
Tx
Fred

Hi Fred,
members of the GTD40's club are include as invited guests,
just put the membership no. on your entry form, (copy mailed to you) and return asap.
I think we should continue this thread in the GT40 ENTHUSIASTS area of the forum and not in 'Tech-Engines'

[ QUOTE ]
any Belgian,Dutch or German people going I sure will

[/ QUOTE ]

Hello Emiel,

at least one German is going - ME! Hope my car will be finished, otherwise I will come with a Corvette.

Reinhard

Just to spice up our expectations the GT40 entered are(I have added my guesses of serial no.):
Bellm
Hugenholz, Tambey: 1062
Lynn,
Meins,
Newey: 1038
Voyazides: 1005
Maxted-Page: Dated 1969 could be 1080 owned by Mr Fitzgerald??
Murrey (Mk2)
Nahum, Thuner
Allister (Mirage)

Roel

Brian Magee

Supporter
Claude Nahum has entered 1016, the third placed car in 1966. The second placed car, 1015 is also entered and they are hoping to get the winning Mk 2 1046 there too.

Brian.

Thank you Brian

So that makes the know chassis numbers present:
Bellm
Hugenholz, Tambey: 1062
Lynn,
Meins,
Newey: 1038
Voyazides: 1005
Maxted-Page: Dated 1969 could be 1080 owned by Mr Fitzgerald??
Murrey (Mk2) 1015
Nahum, Thuner 1016
Allister (Mirage)

Any one can fill in the gaps?

Hi, Glad to hear that replicas 1005/1012/1040/1048/1079 have not been invited by the organisor as they did 2 years ago. Will be a nice event, very impatient to go there ! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banana.gif

Danny

And now there are two????

Am I going mad I thought P1005 was Martin Covells Ex 1965 Shelby Caravan car converted in 1968 for the Spa race for JWA
and renumbered P1084?? Or Have I got it completely wrong. Where has P1005 come from???
Regards Allan

Re: And now there are two????

Thanks Rob that will teach me to check the books and not rely on memory.
Regards Allan /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bash.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bash.gif

Back