Liberal Capitalism

Jeff Young

GT40s Supporter
Tell me what you claim to know about wind, solar and hydro power generation financing. Don't link me to an article. Don't give me a FauxNews talking point. Explain to me YOUR understanding of how these projects are financed what precisely are the "heavy subsidies" they receive from the government. I agree they receive some by the way, but so do nuclear and other power gen projects.

Fire away and then we can have a discussion. I can't discuss the complex means of financing power projects with someone who speaks in talking points and article links.

The point is that whether or not these projects/companies are honest as the day is long, or as corrupt as Solyndra, they are heavily subsidized by government. Meaning, like the Chevy Volt or Nissan Leaf, no one wants this crap because its too expensive, and isn't ready for practical, daily use.

BTW, weren't you some kind of a lawyer? What work did you do on this farm? I don't think you'd be pissing time away on forums like this if you were as successful as the Solyndra lawyers.

Lawyers netted millions in solar loan deal - Washington Times

Tell me what you claim to know about wind, solar and hydro power generation financing. Don't link me to an article. Don't give me a FauxNews talking point. Explain to me YOUR understanding of how these projects are financed what precisely are the "heavy subsidies" they receive from the government. I agree they receive some by the way, but so do nuclear and other power gen projects.

Fire away and then we can have a discussion. I can't discuss the complex means of financing power projects with someone who speaks in talking points and article links.

Then school me. give it to me in layman's terms. Let's drop our facades and talk about this without insult on either side.

Back