Linus & Lucy

Larry L.

Lifetime Supporter

"More gun laws will keep us safe from gun violence"..."More gun laws will keep us safe from gun violence"..."More gun laws will keep us safe from gun violence"..."More gun laws will keep us safe from gun violence"..."More gun laws will keep us safe from gun violence"..."More gun laws will keep us safe from gun violence".."More gun laws will keep us safe from gun violence"..."More gun laws will keep us safe from gun violence"..."More gun laws will keep us safe from gun violence" (even though we already have about 9,476,928 of them now and none of them have prevented squat). And you call conservatives "stupid"?

You liberals keep INSISTING that "gun-free zones" DO keep people safe despite the fact that history shows the nearest gun-free zone is always thee place where loons go to do what they do! Regardless, you still REFUSE to even consider repealing those laws! You still continue to insist that "more gun laws" will do the trick - THIS time.

"Doing the same thing over and over..."

Jim Craik

Lifetime Supporter

This "all-conservatines-are-STUPID" drumbeat is looooooooong past the point where it's 'getting old'. By continuing to use it, you lefties are ignoring one of the "rules" your god Saul Alinsky laid out for you in "Rules for Radicals"...that rule being RULE 7: “A tactic that drags on too long becomes a drag.”

'Long past time for you to 'bag and tag' this one.

But Larry,

You must be aware that Mr Fechter has said over and over that Iraq attacked us on 9-11?

He says thats the reason for the Iraq war! That makes this cartoon not only funny, but educational. You wouldn't want him to be mis-informed would you?

Last edited:
Educational? Really? One must try harder not to believe one's own bullshit, for without the ability to critisize yourself, you inevitably fall into the trap of being regarded by all as a fucking moron.

There, right up until the point where I swore, you thought that this was a quote didn't you Jim! It's just little ole me putting my own thoughts and opinions out there again.

Show some spunk Jim and tel us all what you really think, not just what you have been bred to think.

Jim Craik

Lifetime Supporter
Mark,

This thread was started by Al, posting a cartoon poking fun at one poltical viewpoint. You were OK with that.

So in this poke fun at political viewpoints thread, I joined in, apparently you are not OK win that.

But that is to be expected, we have heard this from Mark over and over, he only wants to hear from people he agrees with.

Can you say Hypocrite?

Last edited:
Not so Sir. You didn't simply join in and offer an alternative opinion, instead, you stomped in and jack-booted all over it like a child screaming for attention.

Hypocrite? Examples please.....................

Jim Craik

Lifetime Supporter
Mark,

While you might see this as a "child screaming for attention", I see it as a defence from an almost daily one sided assaully on the values I believe in. These discussions are often four or five to one, but thats not good enough odds for Mark.

No, Mark wants these discussions to be limited to people he agrees with, as I have said before, that is called a CIRCLE JERK!

If you can't take hearing both sides of a discussion, perhaps the Paddock is not your thing.

Last edited:

Larry L.

Lifetime Supporter

But Larry,

You must be aware that Mr Fechter has said over and over that Iraq attacked us on 9-11?

He says thats the reason for the Iraq war! That makes this cartoon not only funny, but educational. You wouldn't want him to be mis-informed would you?

Duck, dodge, deflect and spin...again...

Mark,

While you might see this as a "child screaming for attention", I see it as a defence from an almost daily one sided assaully on the values I believe in. These discussions are often four or five to one, but thats not good enough odds for Mark.

No, Mark wants these discussions to be limited to people he agrees with, as I have said before, that is called a CIRCLE JERK!

If you can't take hearing both sides of a discussion, perhaps the Paddock is not your thing.

Almost beneath relpy, (again). I have, on numerous occasions advocated quite strongly, for us all to find some middle-ground. That fact, which must be known to you very well, (as we have spared many times) is always and completely ignored by you Jim.

Again here, we see you claiming to know 'what Mark wants'. Believe me when I tell you that I am perfectly capable of telling anyone here what I want, without assistance or clarification from you.

My frustration with you personally, is fuelled by the fact that I have never seen you concede a point, much less to even attempt to understand an opposing view to your own. You repeatedly 'lump' people in and label them in ways to suit your own tastes (or lack thereof).

You Sir are a fruit-cake! Period! How's that for a label???

Jim Craik

Lifetime Supporter
So just today, you have called me a "fucking moron" a "child screaming for attention" and now I'm a "fruit-cake". All this in thread about political cartoons.

Classy, Mark, real classy?

Distortionsit, that's my label for someone who so thoroughly twists what people say in a vain attempt to make themselves look "clever."

And by the way, who said this was a thread 'about' political cartoons? If that is the case, then by-all-means, lets discuss that. This just happens to be a thread that contains political cartoons. See the difference Jim?

Sometimes a thing really is just a thing. We don't need you to re-interpret it for us and label it acording to your own agenda.

Jim Rosenthal

Supporter
I'm a liberal and proud of it, and I think Ben Carson is a jackass. Maybe a competent neurosurgeon, but a jackass. He has no idea what he's talking about, I don't give a damn where he came from or what he did. He's listened to himself for too damn long.

I'm a liberal and proud of it, and I think Ben Carson is a jackass. Maybe a competent neurosurgeon, but a jackass. He has no idea what he's talking about, I don't give a damn where he came from or what he did. He's listened to himself for too damn long.

Consider this, Dr. Carson is one of the few African American who thinks in the manner you dislike because he listens to himself rather than the liberal dogma.

You may also wish to consider the "lynching" the left has given Clarence Thomas, Condoleeza Rice, and all the other prominent "minority" members of the Conservative Movement.

Back