Looking to meet GT40 owners in Houston - anyone going to coffee and cars next week?

Hello from Texas!

I've been looking at the GT40 forum for a while now and am seriously considering buying / building one in the fall.

Would there be anyone going to Coffee and Cars next Saturday or be available to meet for a lunch somewhere to talk about their car and the ownership experience?

Thanks for any help available -

Bruce in Missouri City

PS - Coffee and Cars has moved from the Galleria - it's now out at Vintage Park on 249 - about 7 miles north of the tollway:

Houston Coffee & Cars | Where All Automotive Enthusiasts Meet To Share The Same Passion

Re: Looking to meet GT40 owners in Houston - anyone going to coffee and cars next wee

I will try to make it.

Simon

Re: Looking to meet GT40 owners in Houston - anyone going to coffee and cars next wee

Thanks Simon -

I'll PM my cell number so we can find each other, the event has really grown in the last year.

Kirby Schrader

They're mostly silver
Lifetime Supporter

I'd like to attend and meet up, but I will be out of town that weekend...

Vintage Park is about a 40 minute drive for me.

Kirby

Hello from Texas!

I've been looking at the GT40 forum for a while now and am seriously considering buying / building one in the fall.

Would there be anyone going to Coffee and Cars next Saturday or be available to meet for a lunch somewhere to talk about their car and the ownership experience?

Thanks for any help available -

Bruce in Missouri City

PS - Coffee and Cars has moved from the Galleria - it's now out at Vintage Park on 249 - about 7 miles north of the tollway:

Houston Coffee & Cars | Where All Automotive Enthusiasts Meet To Share The Same Passion

Back