Luggage Space in a SLC

The passenger seat is only fastened with 4 bolts, easy to take out and put back, imagine how much space you gain. You can built a custom bolt down box that drops in it's place. I honestly can't think of many occasions where I'd have a passenger.

You can get an entire shopping cart into an SlC. Birthday cake, 2x4 sheets of plywood 2x4 by 6' too. Theres tons of room in the passenger footbox and right/left of the seats. It just depends on how bad you wanna drive the car.

Attachments

• groceries the cake too.jpg
    groceries the cake too.jpg
    173 KB · Views: 615
Huh, that bitch, she's after the steaks. Not my wife, the dog. Dog's been for a ride though, you gotta love Al interiors.

Re: One Lap America & Luggage Space in a SLC

I have it on good authority that 8 bags of pine mulch and 2 bags of top soil will fit on the passenger side footwell and seat. You should have seen the looks on the faces at Home Depot.

I have a 997 TT as well - there is no comparison.
The turbo is a fantastic car - but nowhere near as enjoyable to drive

LOL!!! I've actually been there...

I got a call from my wife a couple of weeks ago, to brag about how she was able to get 15 bags of mulch in our Merc-CLS... The only thing I could think to say was... "Could you please repeat what you just said, because I am certain that I did not hear what you just said, CORRECTLY!!!!

Sometimes I think that wives may be "Too Good" at improvising...

Mike

Re: One Lap America & Luggage Space in a SLC

LOL!!! I've actually been there...

I got a call from my wife a couple of weeks ago, to brag about how she was able to get 15 bags of mulch in our Merc-CLS... The only thing I could think to say was... "Could you please repeat what you just said, because I am certain that I did not hear what you just said, CORRECTLY!!!!

Sometimes I think that wives may be "Too Good" at improvising...

Mike

Thank God I have a truck and don't get calls from my wife saying she's stuffed her E-420 full of bags of soil or manure.

Back