Luis Nieves Mark1

Great model and rendering Luis. I'm learning Maya right now and can't wait to get some modeling done. I have Zbrush also and that will help out a lot. I think that you know Jorge Seva who goes by the name of "Alex Roman" when doing certain works. Anyway I wanted to share this with you in case that you haven't seen it and with the guys in the thread who seem to enjoy great CG art.

Here is the link, The Third & The Seventh on Vimeo

Again thanks for sharing your beautiful GT40 model with us.

Hey Man!
Thank you very much, I do really appreciate your kind comments.
I've heard your idea about prototyping before, it is very interesting.

I want you to see another model of mine, tell me what you think...
http://www.lendesign.com/3dmodels/shelby_cobra_427_views.jpg
http://www.lendesign.com/3dmodels/Composite04.jpg
See you around in the forum.

Luis Nieves

wow,.....if i see it without knowing about,...i would think it´s real,.....wow,.....
you must realy have a big heart for cars like this,....

yes,...we use this prototyping for some construktiones, we had a printer from z-corp, its amazing to see what can do with it,.....we use it for architektur and sometimes for prototypes, realy great, and with an artist like you,......hahaha,.....and a big mill to cut the foam,....nothing is imposible,.....
the bigest problem is to find tech-artists like you,.....to do such a great job,......

Z Corp. Homepage look at this site, here you can see what this printer is able to to,....with correct drawings,.....

kind regards TEAM JUST

you must realy have a big heart for cars like this

<link rel="File-List" href="file:///C:%5CDOCUME%7E1%5CGAMMA%5CLOCALS%7E1%5CTemp%5Cmsohtml1%5C01%5Cclip_filelist.xml"><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:punctuationKerning/> <w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/> <w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>false</w:SaveIfXMLInvalid> <w:IgnoreMixedContent>false</w:IgnoreMixedContent> <w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> <w:DontGrowAutofit/> </w:Compatibility> <w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:LatentStyles DefLockedState="false" LatentStyleCount="156"> </w:LatentStyles> </xml><![endif]--><style> <!-- /* Font Definitions */ @font-face {font-family:Verdana; panose-1:2 11 6 4 3 5 4 4 2 4; mso-font-charset:0; mso-generic-font-family:swiss; mso-font-pitch:variable; mso-font-signature:536871559 0 0 0 415 0;} /* Style Definitions */ p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal {mso-style-parent:""; margin:0in; margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:12.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-ansi-language:AF;} a:link, span.MsoHyperlink {color:blue; text-decoration:underline; text-underline:single;} a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed {color:purple; text-decoration:underline; text-underline:single;} @page Section1 {size:8.5in 11.0in; margin:1.0in 1.25in 1.0in 1.25in; mso-header-margin:.5in; mso-footer-margin:.5in; mso-paper-source:0;} div.Section1 {page:Section1;} --> </style><!--[if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-ansi-language:#0400; mso-fareast-language:#0400; mso-bidi-language:#0400;} </style> <![endif]--> we use this prototyping for some construktiones, we had designs from eliteflyers, its amazing to see what can do with it,.....we use it for architektur and sometimes for prototypes, realy great, and with an artist like you,......hahaha,.....and a big mill to cut the foam,....nothing is imposible,.....
the bigest problem is to find tech-artists like you,.....to do such a great job,......

eliteflyers look at this site, here you can see what this design is able to to,....with correct drawings,.....<o:p></o:p>

Great model and rendering Luis. I'm learning Maya right now and can't wait to get some modeling done. I have Zbrush also and that will help out a lot. I think that you know Jorge Seva who goes by the name of "Alex Roman" when doing certain works. Anyway I wanted to share this with you in case that you haven't seen it and with the guys in the thread who seem to enjoy great CG art.

Here is the link, The Third & The Seventh on Vimeo

Again thanks for sharing your beautiful GT40 model with us.

Thanks for sharing that too! I actually saw it a couple of months ago, the guy is just a great cg Artist, no doubt, not really related with cars though. I know he did the whole short in a year and a half, Great compositor.

wow almost unbelievable that those are drawings...the look so real! very nice.

Thank you very much man.

wow,.....if i see it without knowing about,...i would think it´s real,.....wow,.....
you must realy have a big heart for cars like this,....

yes,...we use this prototyping for some construktiones, we had a printer from z-corp, its amazing to see what can do with it,.....we use it for architektur and sometimes for prototypes, realy great, and with an artist like you,......hahaha,.....and a big mill to cut the foam,....nothing is imposible,.....

Z Corp. Homepage look at this site, here you can see what this printer is able to to,....with correct drawings,.....

kind regards TEAM JUST
Hey man I'm sorry it took me too long to reply but I have been busy with work and making a little animation reel with the GT40. I'm going to post it soon.
I know something about Zcorp and their printers, (Amazing). The Academy of art university in SF where I am a student, has one, but it has some limitations.
I'm expecting a quotation from Offload studios these days, I think they are the best option to print out my model, I don't know if they use zCorp products though.
Check out their site: Offload Studios Inc. - Welcome!

you must realy have a big heart for cars like this

<LINK rel=File-List href="file:///C:%5CDOCUME%7E1%5CGAMMA%5CLOCALS%7E1%5CTemp%5Cmsohtml1%5C01%5Cclip_filelist.xml"><STYLE> <!-- /* Font Definitions */ @font-face {font-family:Verdana; panose-1:2 11 6 4 3 5 4 4 2 4; mso-font-charset:0; mso-generic-font-family:swiss; mso-font-pitch:variable; mso-font-signature:536871559 0 0 0 415 0;} /* Style Definitions */ p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal {mso-style-parent:""; margin:0in; margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:12.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-ansi-language:AF;} a:link, span.MsoHyperlink {color:blue; text-decoration:underline; text-underline:single;} a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed {color:purple; text-decoration:underline; text-underline:single;} @page Section1 {size:8.5in 11.0in; margin:1.0in 1.25in 1.0in 1.25in; mso-header-margin:.5in; mso-footer-margin:.5in; mso-paper-source:0;} div.Section1 {page:Section1;} --> </STYLE>we use this prototyping for some construktiones, we had designs from eliteflyers, its amazing to see what can do with it,.....we use it for architektur and sometimes for prototypes, realy great, and with an artist like you,......hahaha,.....and a big mill to cut the foam,....nothing is imposible,.....

eliteflyers look at this site, here you can see what this design is able to to,....with correct drawings,.....<?xml:namespace prefix = o /><o:p></o:p>
Cool flyers, I don't see the link between Zcorp and you guys...

Getting back to the topic, the animation of the car will be done by next week, write you soon.

Luis Nieves.

Thanks for sharing that too! I actually saw it a couple of months ago, the guy is just a great cg Artist, no doubt, not really related with cars though. I know he did the whole short in a year and a half, Great compositor.

I'm learning Maya and Zbrush and I'm more into cars and anything with curves things like women, lol. I can't wait to get something done.

I really want to see that reel.

Saludos

a question please,.......does somwhere knows, who is "rizham",......

he only change words into my message and all links goes to a printshop?????

please read,.....and explain to me???

sometimes i am realy speachless

TEAM JUST

hi luis,...no problem,....i only wonder about "rizham", looks like a spam,.....
yes, this studio works with different printers, from what i read about, and yes, there are many various technics outside to do this job, this z-printer is a verry fast printsystem and the only colorfull one, so we can print out ready-colored prototypes to show the result to the customer
other systems are better for prints you need to use it as a product, and some prints with laser are shiny to see the inner-construction,.......
if i had money enough, i want to had all systems to play with it,.......it´s funny to see how it works,.....

could it be ??,....last month i see a vid with a gt-40, a red one, and a big ball crash into, and runn through it,.....the car crashed,....it was so natural, to natural, it was great to see,......want more vids like this,.....gnerous what technic is able to do,......
whith an artis like you on the pc,.....

TEAM JUST

Hello Gentlemen,
As I mentioned before I'm woking in a demoreel for the GT40 model these days, Is not going to be fancy animation but more or less like a tv commercial, I'm showing a turtable of the car with a nice mood lighting, music and effects.
I want you to be part of it, if you are in of course... So I'm asking you for a little favor in here: Tell me in 10 words, what these beautiful machines mean for you, what message would you like to give.
I will be using your thoughts as inspiration to create a sloggang for my little video, How about that?

You are all invited. I will appreciate if you can do it ASAP. See you and read you guys soon! Thank you very much.

Luis Nieves.

Last edited:

Randy V

Moderator-Admin
Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter
So what do we win if you use our inspirational words as your slogan?

:)

the modern from the past, set into futuretimes 2010,....

a never ending dream about a never ending story,.....gt-40,....

back to the gt-40 routes,.....

bringing the good old time into future,.....

timless design in a changing world,.....

40" off funn,.......

gt-40, wellknown since 44 jear´s,.....

the beast from the past,.....

So what do we win if you use our inspirational words as your slogan?

:)

Don't get me wrong man, it is a huge difference between I want to do it with you, and I can't do it without you, Advertising is what I do for living...
Nevertheless gt40s.com will have an acknowledgment at the end of the reel.

the modern from the past, set into futuretimes 2010,....

a never ending dream about a never ending story,.....gt-40,....

back to the gt-40 routes,.....

bringing the good old time into future,.....

timless design in a changing world,.....

40" off funn,.......

gt-40, wellknown since 44 jear´s,.....

the beast from the past,.....

Tks man, all this will help, I'm sure you are going to love it!

Luis,

Followed this thread today & WOW love the work. If not to late my thoughts on the GT40 are

"The most iconic beautiful racing machine ever created by man"

Keep up the good work

KarlB

Dave Bilyk

Dave Bilyk
Supporter
Luis,

GT40 - Racing out of the past, gracing a timeless future.

or GT40 - Racing from the past, gracing a timeless future.

I like the racing, gracing thing
or

GT40 - Racing out of the past, into a timeless future.

which is what I first thought of

Dave

Last edited:
Hello gentlemen,
I have found at least a word per message that I really like. I'm going to be checking all your messages this week , please keep writing, if you don't feel satisfied with your first try, feel free to post as much as you want.
Thank you very much for your time.

Luis.

Allright, let's do this a bit more interesting: Customized wallpapers for the community... Sounds that good?
You can post them is the gallery or maybe create a (download here) link for the files, 800x600 to 1920x1200 pixels to use for free where you want.
GT40s.com logo included. is that some motivation?
Thank you gentlemen, keep writing...

Here, a teaser...

Attachments

• Teaser.jpg
    Teaser.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 384

Mark Charlton

GT40s Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Luis,

I don't know how I missed this post before, but your work is truly stunning. I hope you don't get too bored of hearing that. I understand first-hand how much work goes into doing CG models like this and I find it almost impossible to imagine how you could have invested so much time and still managed to find time to eat and sleep! Exceptional!

Thanks so very much for sharing your work.

Mark

Luis,

I don't know how I missed this post before, but your work is truly stunning. I hope you don't get too bored of hearing that. I understand first-hand how much work goes into doing CG models like this and I find it almost impossible to imagine how you could have invested so much time and still managed to find time to eat and sleep! Exceptional!

Thanks so very much for sharing your work.

Mark

Totally agree, beautiful work....more...please...

Back