Lynn Miner's SPF GT40 Visits the Portland Historics

Great pictures, thanks for taking the time to phost them. Wish I could heve been there but thought I should work on my car. Lynn, your car is beautiful!

Steve

Hello Greg Hightower,

Fantastic pictures. Not sure how I missed them when you first posted them.

Thank you for taking the time and effort to allow others to enjoy the Portland Historics 2007. For me, it was very enjoyable, and you could have not asked for better weather conditions.

Thanks again,

hello, I just picked up gt40p/2152, black MKI, and I live in Portland or. Maybe when you guys get together next year, maybe I can join.

Jerry,

Gary Kadrmas here. I would love to see your car. Please give me a call.

(503) 630-5456 Estacada, OR. (35 mi SE of PDX)

There are others in our area that want to get together next year.....but I am thinking sooner at maybe an open track day at PIR. We just need to start to put together information and open up contacts to see what our schedules are like. Give me a call.

PS: I will be meeting Chris K at a restaurant in PDX today at 1:30PM off of I-205 near Mall 205.

Thanks,

I will be researching the PIR schedule and the Local Shelby Club, along with Cascade Sports Car Club. I am sure with the folks that already have track days lined up, it would not be diffucult to coordinate a date for a track day. It would be subject to the club that would allow us to join in.

I will start a thread on this subject to keep everything where it is suppose to be.

Hi Jerry and Gary,
I'm also in the Portland area. Just ordered a Mk II from Dynamic. The Portland Lotus club has a track day Aug 31 PIR. No novice class. I'll be there with my Europa. It is open to all makes, but you need to reserve. Call me before Aug 2 if you think you are interested.
Dave Miller
Brush Prairie, WA
(360) 604-4310

Dave,

Thanks for the info.

I will not be a driver at the Lotus get together, but I will put it on my calander to swing by as an observer.

Thanks,

Back