Miller Motorsports Museum

I was there just a few weeks ago. That is one amazing collection. I can't remember if we had our camera with us or not, I have to check my home computer to see if we took any pictures. The race track there is also pretty nice.

NICE. I have to give the young host of the show some credit: compared to the bozos on most shows today, he is knowledgeable and respectful. Even if he was fed the lines, his contemporaries don't even try.

Nice collection!

A few minor issues. That one isn't the 66 Le Mans winner, the Cobra Daytona isn't the most valuable car in America nor the most Valuable American Car, a bit sad that bullshit.

Pete McCluskey.

Lifetime Supporter
A few minor issues. That one isn't the 66 Le Mans winner, the Cobra Daytona isn't the most valuable car in America nor the most Valuable American Car, a bit sad that bullshit.

Hi Jim, I would really be interested in what you and others did consider the most valuable American Car. Lots of expert knowledge here and I bet lots of different opinions.

Hi Jim, I would really be interested in what you and others did consider the most valuable American Car. Lots of expert knowledge here and I bet lots of different opinions.

Cars that can trade.

Cars that are VERY unlikely to trade

J5

Locomobile that won the Vanderbuilt Cup

Lunar Rover

I must admit that I had not thought of the Lunar Rover. As usual you are spot on.

The one thing people often forget is the value to a museum of an object as a revenue generator.

That is one reason Art sells where it does. Think about how much money flows into Paris from people wanting to see the Mona Lisa.

Cheers!

George Stauffer still owns 1046, the LeMans winner in 1966. See the black MK II on the top of this page. That is it.

Back