Supporter
What the natives do when no one is around--except for the papparazzi

Attachments

• 76279-!cid_04c101c64103$b42308a0$0301a8c0@reception.jpg
    [email protected]
    30.1 KB · Views: 275
Tie me kangaroo down sport.
looks like fun
i always heard the sheilas swam topless down under.
here we have living proof!

awfully warm here in Texas for WINTER
tommy

flatchat(Chris)

Supporter
This is "Sheilas" Tommy the other was a kangaroo--probably attempting to migrate to Madagaskar--- need to set your sights a bit higher mate! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beat.gif

Attachments

• 76287-pic06729.jpg
    76287-pic06729.jpg
    130.7 KB · Views: 387
sheilas,
got it
that's why they moved all the chairs out of the room!

Attachments

• 76301-charlies.jpg
    76301-charlies.jpg
    71 KB · Views: 337

Pete McCluskey.

Lifetime Supporter
Congratulations Flatchat you have finally started a thread that could spark some interest. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/flamer.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif The mangey old Roo having an early morning tub was a slow start, but things are looking up /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/1poke.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banana.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banana.gif

Attachments

• 76307-beach_bunny_lady-lace-aqua-ivory-6023T-bikini-l(Small).jpg
    76307-beach_bunny_lady-lace-aqua-ivory-6023T-bikini-l(Small).jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 347
Flatchat,
Only problem with your first pic is that it was a beauty contest held in Houston I believe, won by the Iranian beauty on the right.

Bill

flatchat
we cruise every year
this one was RCCL Rhapsody from Galveston, and we were at sea approaching Cozumel. these 3 "shelias" looked like Charlie's angels by the pool and i couldn't resist taking a few snaps. they said they all drove fords, so i couldn't help but like them!

Attachments

• 76331-littleumbrela.jpg
    76331-littleumbrela.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 324

flatchat(Chris)

Supporter
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon_bs.gifRon, the girl one has a pouch in front /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gifThey swim to wash off the bad seamen --- old navy joke I think??? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beat.gif

Back