My 2 days at Spa

Malcolm

Supporter
That moment has to be dedicated to Ross down under, doesn't it? Am debating a new telemtery system that has video logging capability.

Bill Hara

Old Hand
GT40s Supporter
Now that bit of clip DOES give an indication of speed and gets the heart pumping a bit faster..... Wish I wasn't about 10000 miles away from a circuit like that.....

Pete McCluskey.

Lifetime Supporter
Plus 1 Bill, but Phillip Island isn't to far from you. I've only got the paper clip. :sad:

Malcolm a terrific report very enjoyable reading, you obviously had a great time. Thanks for posting. BTW you have a lot more editing skill than me.

That was one of the last TRUE track around, and that view is over Stefan Bellof fatal crash point.
Schumacher said he made such S in 7th gear in full throttle, can it be possible?

So nice video Malc, so interesting adventure in spa ! thank u for posting

Bill Hara

Old Hand
GT40s Supporter
Pete
QR is a BROKEN paperclip....
I will get to Phillip Island in the 40 one of these days....

Malcolm

Supporter
I went to the Ring in 94 with the GTD Car Club, 9 GTDs in convoy and with a pro camera team supplied by a club member. There is a 15 minute video of that trip somewhere (I only have it on tape) but as I posted earlier in this thread someone has hacked it into a 2 minute video clip at this link;

YouTube - ford gtd40's tearing up the nurburgring

Lots of great stories from that trip!

Back