My view of the SL-C

I had the opportunity to view the SLC at the recent Cobra nationals in New South Wales. The RCR representative Craig White had it on dislpay along with the GT40 that they had out on the circuit.

I climbed all over it and left impressed. Damn I should have both the GT40, the SLC and the Cobra in the garage..:#DSMILE:

All these people within touching distance and not enough pics (especially of the interior) :D

Oooo, Fran has a surprise... yay! When when when? :drunk:

As for JC, I'll second that! Or at the very least he should br transport minister!

Benji

I climbed all over it and left impressed.

Thanks mate.

The plan is to have quite a few RCR cars at this years Cobra Nationals. And you can expect to see some very fast lap times. I just love the Cobra Nationals and it will be even better with a good contingent of RCR cars out on the track. :D

I saw that. Seemed as though he was going to choke on the choice though.

BTW Fran asked me to pull the pictures till next week when he has something to show or announce.

tis next week+ so whats this announcement and can you repost pics?

Yes, can we please have some updates on the SL-C? These days I can only dream about buying an SL-C, but my dreams would be so much more vivid with if there were more pictures and information. How about some build threads or updates and pictures on options like the HVAC system and controls, windshield wiper, and e-brake. I would also like to see some close up pictures of the headlights and the hinged side windows (from inside and out). What about the carbon fiber-honey comb panel chassis technology RCR was looking at? What happend with Aspira? They finally updated their website but it looks like they quit half way through (at least that was the case when I looked last week). MORE PICS MORE INFO MORE PICTURES MORE INFORMATION!!! Please.

Howard Jones

Supporter
Trevor, watch my build page. When you see my car arrive, drop me a email and we can plan fro you to come over and have a look.

Howard Jones SLC 24

Howard Jones

Supporter
Trevor, watch my build page. When you see my car arrive, drop me a email and we can plan for you to come over and have a look.

Howard Jones SLC 24

Trevor,

I will post photos of my SL-C when it arrives as well. Most of us will be developing build logs, so be patient.......Howard, what engine/tranny?

Howard and Doc, I am glad to hear that you are planning build logs. I look forward to all the information I can get.

Howard, where in the bay area are you? IF that is your GT40 in your avatar then we may have met already. I live in Menlo Park and I would love to come over and check your car out when it arrives.

Fran, I love the vehicles you and your company are producing. Keep doing what your are doing!!!

Howard Jones

Supporter
How about this. All you guys in Nor Cal, watch my build log. When my car arrives give me a couple of days to get settled in and I'll invite you guys over for beer and finger food. More on date then.

Howard.

Howard Jones

Supporter
When I have it to take pictures of....sure! Maybe, I have no idea what the news was Fran was making reference to. The upgraded roll-cage was a joint decision on both of our parts to try and address (very well I maight add) the side bar question I originally presented to him. At this point we are finishishing up the final payment and transportation plan portion of our agreement and I expect to have it here in California fairly soon (weeks not months).

Back