Neat paint job...

Recieved these pics by email which look kinda cool -

Apparently it's a Mi-24 being used in Afgahnistan by Canadian forces and no doubt presents one hell of an impression on its prey...

Attachments

• Mi-24 1.jpg
    Mi-24 1.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 276
  • Mi-24 2.jpg
    Mi-24 2.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 297
  • Mi-24 3.jpg
    Mi-24 3.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 279

Brian Hamilton

I'm on the verge of touching myself inappropriatel
Mi24 Hind is my favorite helicoper ever. I want one so bad I can taste it. They are just some mean looking sumbitches. LOL I wish I could go back in time when the USSR was collapsing and they were selling them off for under $100k USD. Not that I have that kinda money now.. But you know what I mean...

Paul,
I am working in Afghanistan and that Hind or background did not look like anything from here so I checked Snopes.com and other sources to verify. Try the Hungarian Air Force. The Hind was painted for an air show.

Brian,
Swing by the Kabul Airport....there is a junkyard full of used Hinds and parts. Since you can't decide on the Coupe or Roadster, try restoring a Mi24 in the meantime!

Brian Hamilton

I'm on the verge of touching myself inappropriatel
Paul,
I am working in Afghanistan and that Hind or background did not look like anything from here so I checked Snopes.com and other sources to verify. Try the Hungarian Air Force. The Hind was painted for an air show.

Brian,
Swing by the Kabul Airport....there is a junkyard full of used Hinds and parts. Since you can't decide on the Coupe or Roadster, try restoring a Mi24 in the meantime!

Hahahaha!!

Grab one for me on your way back home to the States. I'm in Texas, I don't mind going down to Houston to pick it up from port either. ;)

Back