Need some info for GT40 Crystal Buyers

Ron Earp

Admin
Hate to put this in the main forum but I need some confirmation from some users. I've a number of overseas crystal orders that came through and want to double check them with members to make sure I'm on the right track.

From Australia I have:
Peter Delaney x 3
Trenton Grofos
Eddie Edwards
Abbey Sound Ltd
Steven Kulper

From the UK only one:
Graham Forbes

and I hope we get a lot more to make the shipping reasonable to the UK.

And two with no address and not enough info in the email address to give me a clue of where they are from:

Benjamin Levy
Paul Brameld

Once the OZ orders are capped off and full I'll ship those to Peter Delaney as he promised to get them out to the folks. Don't yet have a UK contact but anyone that is interested please post here or email me. And Paul and Benjamin please let me know where you live, if the US I'll send those out straight away if you send an address.

Thanks!
Ron

Ian Anderson

Lifetime Supporter
Ron

Payment just made

If you need a UK mail address in the UK send them to me and I will distribute. I know I'll see Paul Brameld at local meeting and Paul Thompson is likewise not too far away

Any others in the UK?

Cheers
Ian

Ron Earp

Admin
Thanks Ian, got your payment. I also got email from Paul, so I know he is with you in the UK. We need some more UK folks to make the post reasonable and easy, but I'll plan to ship to you. Thanks for doing this, it really helps out and makes it possible to send them overseas without costing everyone a fortune. Best,

Ron

Ross Nicol

GT40s Supporter
Ron
Just in case you are not aware Abbey Sound is my Company so you have a person to connect to.
Regards Ross

Ron Earp

Admin
$50 David for a Crystal and that is shipped to you via UPS.

I remember Ross, got you covered. I was pasting from my PayPal Sheet and you come across on PayPal as the company. Got the order and thanks much. Dynoed that XR6 yet?

R

Back