New GT-40 Gauge Package

Charlie Farley

Supporter
Another option would be exact reproductions of the gauges made by Smiths,
solely for Ford Advanced Vehicles Mk1. These were not supplied to any other vehicle, contrary to popular myth.
Photos can be found on my website, but below are a few examples.

Attachments

• Fuel Pressure Gauge.jpg
    Fuel Pressure Gauge.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 312
  • Oil Pressure Gauge.jpg
    Oil Pressure Gauge.jpg
    72.7 KB · Views: 281
  • Speedometer.jpg
    Speedometer.jpg
    103.9 KB · Views: 341
  • CAV Ammeter.jpg
    CAV Ammeter.jpg
    175.8 KB · Views: 336
Pretty neat that you can customize them. Mine will look like this (may nix the GT40 text...on the fence for that).

BTW, think they are planning to do a sale for Labor Day in case anyone was wanting a set of these too...that's what I am waiting on before I order them in.

Attachments

• SpeedometerV1.jpg
    SpeedometerV1.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 195

Robert S.

GT40s Supporter
I have enjoyed the Vintage gauges now for nearly a year. No problems, and none expected. I did order them all with both a high and low warning indicator LED light, but after a few weeks I realized most of the low warning lights were not necessary: oil, water, as two examples.

The GPS speedo always amazes me because it never fails to operate, even under short tunnels, and when under clusters of tree branches. It appears stable and very accurate - no bouncing or flutter. The GPS antenna is as small as a match box and long ago slid down a short distance between the dash and front window - literally out of sight.

The shift points on the RPM gauge was a nice feature too.

A small fader switch was included for the dash lights. Best of all, the ability to see the gauges at night was increased by a hundred fold.

rpm.jpg speedo.jpg cluster gauge.jpg

Back