New position in the forum

JohnC

Missing a few cylinders
Lifetime Supporter
John, mon ami,
il ne faut pas etre affrayé par un jugement d' une personne que tu ne connais meme pas. Si tu trouves un forum en français...vas-y....fonce.
Si quelque provocateur imbecille pense de te mettre en difficulté, ne descend jamais à son étage. Lui il ne peut pas monter au tiens.
Bon courage à toi, et merci de m' avoir stimulé à écrire quelques mots en cette langue antique et fantastique.
Au revoir.
Wanni

Wanni, merci pour votre encouragement. J’aime également cette langue magnifique, particulièrement une fois parlé par une belle femme….

On a presque le même conseil en anglais : “Never argue with an idiot, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with their experience.”

Salutations et bonne chance mon ami,

John

Ah The home of Ducati and Lamborghini.:pepper: Maybe next time.
Exactly there, my shop is in S. Agata Bolognese ( Lamborghini is at 500 m )
In the area we have also Mr . Pagani Horacio with his Zonda and Maserati, De Tommaso, Ferrari.
Just for info, we do build the gears for Mr Massa and Mr Raikkonen, but also for Aprilia Racing and some others.
You shall stop on the way back from southern Italy to Monaco.
Ciao
Wanni

Ah The home of Ducati and Lamborghini.:pepper: Maybe next time.

Wanni, merci pour votre encouragement. J’aime également cette langue magnifique, particulièrement une fois parlé par une belle femme….

On a presque le même conseil en anglais : “Never argue with an idiot, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with their experience.”

Salutations et bonne chance mon ami,

John

Nice, I sent an SMS to my English partner with your way to tell it, but adding: SO STAY THERE AND LEAVE ME ALONE UP HERE.....
JUST TO BE POLITE.

Ciao
Wanni

Back