NO REPLY

Vinny P

Supporter
Fran, I sent you and the team a couple of emails since November 7th, 2023 regarding the $17k ZF rebuilt gearbox I purchased from you that is leaking from the rear cover seal after adding oil. The gear changer on the gearbox is also hanging up and does not move freely. I have not run the car since the install.

I also requested some replacement parts that were sent to me damaged or modified horribly during your body mounting process. I never got a reply. I would appreciate it if you responded to my emails or actually would prefer a call to discuss a resolution.

Vinny P

Supporter
Fran I am Still waiting for a reply. Is it standard procedure for you to totally ignore your clients once you have been paid in full? I have not heard back from you since I brought my issues to your attention back on November 7th. It's impossible to sort it out without having a 2-sided conversation.

Fran I am Still waiting for a reply. Is it standard procedure for you to totally ignore your clients once you have been paid in full? I have not heard back from you since I brought my issues to your attention back on November 7th. It's impossible to sort it out without having a 2-sided conversation.
This is my first post. This seems like a very active forum and looking at GT40 options... Which way to go as there is a lot of options out there...
I was looking at RCR as a consideration.... How was your experience prior to this?

Vinny P

Supporter
This is my first post. This seems like a very active forum and looking at GT40 options... Which way to go as there is a lot of options out there...
I was looking at RCR as a consideration.... How was your experience prior to this?
I recommend that you do your homework, review and negotiate the contract of any builder. If I had to do it over again I would not pay more than 25% deposit and have an agreement in place that the builder secures your parts and materials once contract is signed in writing. There are several great builders out there and they each offer a unique product. Depending on your budget and what is most important to you as a final result of your build would be your best choice. There is a great deal of feedback on the gt40's website to help with the process. Follow some of the build logs as well.

Vinny P

Supporter
Fran, I sent you and the team a couple of emails since November 7th, 2023 regarding the $17k ZF rebuilt gearbox I purchased from you that is leaking from the rear cover seal after adding oil. The gear changer on the gearbox is also hanging up and does not move freely. I have not run the car since the install.

I also requested some replacement parts that were sent to me damaged or modified horribly during your body mounting process. I never got a reply. I would appreciate it if you responded to my emails or actually would prefer a call to discuss a resolution.
Fran, it seems that you have not taken the time to read my emails or respond to my calls I believe it's going on 5 months now and you have not responded. Seems blatantly disrespectful and un-business like being you had no problem taking $70k of my hard-earned money! There are several items/issues we need to discuss. I Would appreciate a response.

Back