Okie not from Muskogee

Hello all, newbie here from Oklahoma. I joined after many times/views about different threads here on transaxles. I am learning more and more about the different set-up you guys are using on these cars. I have a 5.3l V8 Porsche 944 and will be building a custom transaxle for a mid engine car for my next build and may adapt one to my 944 first. You will see me alot in the transaxle area topics I'm sure.....Rob

Terry Oxandale

Skinny Man
Welcome to the site Rob. I spent a little time in OKC at the FAA Academy. Haven't been there in over 30 years, but it was a fun town back then.

ox

Jack Houpe

GT40s Supporter
Hello Bob, I drove through Muskogee yesterday evening on my way back from Houston, looks like the snow really got your roads screwed up. Welcome aboard, not sure what your going to put that Porschie engine in but are you thinking a GT40?

No, I put a 5.3l chevy in the 944. Now I am looking at mating a Corvette C5 3.15 differential to a Toyota Supra r154 that is about indestructable. I can put in a Porsche 928 transaxle, but those are in the clunky shifter category and the boxes are not as strong as the newer 5 speeds.

Back