Over 92 million Americans out of work force

Keith

Well you should if you want to identify wastage in Government. Military always ebbs and flows and doesn't necessarily track the economy or jobs availability/shortage, plus it gives the Govt of the day the ability to fudge the figures - like just happened here.

Pete McCluskey.

Lifetime Supporter
I agree that it enables fudging, but if the Military are not employed by the government who does employ them?
I also note that when the size of the military is reduced nobody seems to give a shit.
Unlike other government departments like Welfare and Health for instance.

Jim Craik

Lifetime Supporter
sar·casm

noun : the use of words that mean the opposite of what you really want to say especially in order to insult someone, to show irritation, or to be funny......

Al, it's all those things.

Last edited:

Jim Craik

Lifetime Supporter
Hay Al, any idea what happened to my post? I know you commented on it and I commented on it and Keith commented on it.......

And now its gone.

Quite frankly it was clever and right to the point.

Apparently effective sarcasm will get you censored.

First they came for the sarcasm....

The paddock.......RIP 05/14/2014

Last edited:

Keith

In response to your admission in post #246, that you intentionally set out to belittle and/or insult a fellow member of the GT40s forum, in direct contravention of Rule 1, it was subsequently deleted.

Had you not have clarified your intent in your post # 246 it would have been left alone.

Back