Photos of Le Mans Classic 2012

Check out this beautiful photo by UK-based pro photographer Tim Scott:

dsc_00544.jpg

Here's a link to a gallery with 1035 of his images of the weekend, all of similar quality. It's somewhat time-consuming to page through, but it's worth it!

Le Mans Classic 2012 - Results and Pictures

This MK2 1047 came out with us (GT40 track laps) on Friday night at LMC. It was the first time the new owner had driven the car. It is rumoured to have cost £4million. I do not know if this included the rebuild as it was like new.
He wanted to go last as it was his first time in the car but the organisers managed to put him in the middle of the field and they did not understand that he needed to go at the back. (The car was also getting hot with no fans on the radiator)
I managed to make the officials understand he needed to be at the back so we made a gap in the cars and pushed him to the side.

Amazing photograph considering it was at 10.30 at night

Mike

Lifetime Supporter
Fantastic pics Mike Thx I looked at every single one! Here's a few of my favs...

dsc_0250.jpg

dsc_0666.jpg

dsc_0632.jpg

dsc_0842.jpg

dsc_0885.jpg

dsc_0936.jpg

dsc_0973.jpg

dsc_1040.jpg

dsc_1047.jpg

dsc_1145.jpg

dsc_1201.jpg

dsc_1232.jpg

dsc_1549.jpg

dsc_1587.jpg

dsc_1560.jpg

dsc_2047.jpg

dsc_2503.jpg

Mike

Lifetime Supporter
Very nice photos Ian! I'm still looking forward to seeing some track side HD video of some GTs ripping down the grandstand straight. Come on people!

Ian Anderson

Lifetime Supporter
Very nice photos Ian! I'm still looking forward to seeing some track side HD video of some GTs ripping down the grandstand straight. Come on people!

Not my photographs but always worth looking out for Dr John who manages to get loads of great shots

Ian

Back