Possible Forum Marquee?

__hr_ShelbyRoadster.jpg

Sorry I am still caught up in the caption comp. hehe
cool.gif

G

Go for it Chris it looks good to me.
will talk to you next week OK
DAVE

Sure, Spyderman likes the marquee, cause it sort of looks like that spyder. Can you put the # 54 on it ? I appreciate all of the cool photos you put up. Do you have a photo of Ray Christopher's spyder ? Spyderman likes all Spyders.Maybe the color can change from time to time, with little or no difficulty ? Thanks for the spyder photo, I guess that is one of the very first ones.There was a later spyder with MK II rear and it might have been the X1, raced with the number 1 on it, that I would like to see a picture of. Heck, I am going to start a new topic, as this has nothing to do with the cool Marquee.

[ February 07, 2002: Message edited by: spyderman ]

G

I won't comment on the details, since this
is obviously a "rendition" within the artist's license.

But I do find it very much easier on my tired
old eyes than the current Marquee.
And the idea of changing the car color
(monthly?) would help keep it fresh.

I say go for it!

MikeD

Hi Ron

Just got the permission to use this graphic for our Marquee the designer sent me this e-mail.

Dear Mr.Chris Melia

I am a Japanese Male who recently had a E-mail sent by you.
I just wanted to say that I appreciate you very much about your proposal. Of course I want to accept it.
Please let me know information about your forum. And I want to know any sentence to include for the illustration too.
I will change the character written in the picture to be suitable for your forum.

I don't draw any picture very much recently. But, I want to resume activities in this opportunity.
I will draw GT40 next and show you if it is completed.

Thank you for the photograph of your GT40 very much.
I know that Mk.3 is very precious. What a great machine and owner !

Damien is my pen name. My friend often calls me so.
My real name is Chiaki Nogami. I manage the little company concerned with welfare in Japan.
Please call me by either Damien or Chiaki any way you want.

Yours,

P.S.
I apologize to you for my poor(funny?) English.
2002/02/11
Chiaki Nogami (or Damien)

[ February 11, 2002: Message edited by: Chris Melia ]

Back