Quality control in the US of A

Brian Hamilton

I'm on the verge of touching myself inappropriatel
OK, I'll make a comment that's most likely to start a damn sh*t storm, but it's gotta be made.

Regarding voting for a president, it's REALLY hard to choose between a douche bag and a piece of garbage. It usually comes down to those 2 contenders. I don't know why the rest of the public is so easily serenaded by the incompitence and ever flowing bullsh*t that spews forth from their gullets, but they are. Most of our people don't take the time to really check up on the candidates and what they're REALLY going to do if/when elected. Then they lie to us, tell us what we want to hear, and then get into office and do the exact opposite of what they promosed on the campaign trail. Not really our fault, well, yes it is. We as a people should be more in tune with what's really going on and really do some friggin legwork on who is going to be running our damn country and lives for the next 4 years. Anyway, I took this thread into Serious Land. Sorry ya'll. Back to fun...

Brian - no sh*t should be coming your way - you speak the absolute truth. Our "democracy" is a complete sham the way it ends up working (or not working for that matter). It's the classic case of "pick a card, any card" as they hold up only 2 out of the whole deck.

I always thought we were the original superpower.......The rest of you are just an extension of the United Kingdom. ;)
While the father got older and weaker the son got bigger and stronger. The US will eventually be surpassed too.

Dave Wood

Lifetime Supporter
Brian, no negatives from this corner either. A thumbs up ,though, for being the state that is the home of the only truthful Presidential candidate running,Ron Paul. Maybe the truth is scary and that's why he has been ignored. Hopefully he'll retain his congressional seat there and continue with his Constitutional message. Run Ron,Run.
Ron Paul 2008 — Hope for America

While the father got older and weaker the son got bigger and stronger. The US will eventually be surpassed too.

Never mind the father and son, its the oriental step nephew who smokes like a chimney and works for buttons, sells is own family, and loves it.

Can you imagine what it will be like if they are the only manufacturer.. of anything.

At least we still have Quality to Control currently..........

charlie c

Lifetime Supporter
Come and git us!

.... better knock first...

Attachments

• pistols.jpg
    pistols.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 301
  • guns2.jpg
    guns2.jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 284

Doc Watson

Lifetime Supporter
.... and I though Russ was an Aussie.......

(reaching for the popcorn..... and Ron whats with you? Americans and humour????)

Andy

Brian Hamilton

I'm on the verge of touching myself inappropriatel
I only see one VP70, bottom left. The others are close, but not quite right... I have an HK G3. I friggin love that thing. Scares the hell out of the shooting range employees and customers. Had one guy say he couldn't shoot his M16 next to us because of the foul caused by the .308 monster in the lane next to him. Wanna see it? Sure? Great!!

l_4c165015c503d86adf490b4d1bea2d2a.jpg

l_9a0e02e9a6e1f2e00c413aa1bee3cf23.jpg

l_884101c4d1f8692e338eb10863d1cbb6.jpg

l_bb48caec85c86a419647fb902e82a2f1.jpg

Yes, I swapped out the factory stock with an M4 style collapsable stock so I could get a little more length out of it for my long ass arms. Haha The pistol is a Magnum Research Desert Eagle Baby Eagle .40 S&W.

Here's a vid of my friend shooting the G3...

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&VideoID=24090389

Yes, Ron Paul is the only candidate worth a sh*t IMHO. I don't wanna get into politics on here because it's a neverending and heated discusion. SO, with that said, I voted for Ron Paul in todays early voting primaries. Yes, I'm a 29 year old "kid" who actually votes. At least I can have a clean conscience when all hell breaks loose. Anyway, have fun ya'll. Hehe

Laters,

Brian

PS
I know it was a joke, pretty good one, I sent it to all my friends. They all got a laugh from it. Sorry to jack your thread. :dead:

Look if the Americans won't come quietly we'll just have to send in the Gurkhas, that'll sort the situation in about a week I think. :eek:

Peter Delaney

GT40s Supporter
Charlie, that is some scary firepower for one bedroom - I started to wonder how many triggers you could pull at the same time, BUT, then I noticed that you are in SoCal, so figured that the number of guns under the bed was probably around twice the number of people in the bed !!! :D

Kind Regards,

Peter D.

Chris Kouba

Supporter
Keith,

Did you see what we did in Dirka-Dirka-stan*? We are Team America World Police!! Keepers of the world... No matter how screwed up things are at home.

Cheers,
Chris

* - If you haven't, you should get a copy of the unrated version of the Team America movie. It's REDICULOUS! And only slightly irreverent and minimally offensive.

Back