RCR GT40 For Sale

Bill your usually one of the first to give complements to others on there builds i have been following yours and you are doing an excellent job dont give up so near to the end.
Best Regards Mick (southern gt).

Infidel Gregory,

DO NOT stray from the topic on this thread ,,,it is about KICKING WILLIAM’s A$$.

Your turn UNFORTUNATELY came and went, with Robert Logan administering the “PAIN”. Logan Was the real "IRON man", leaving a path of bloody forum underwears.

William,,,,,You must Praise ALLAH, you were not in Gregory’s sandals, you would have been hospitalized for sure.

Bill

Can´t wait to hear it and see it on a video.
No one else deserves to finish what you have put so much fine work into.
It was your private website which changed my purchasing desicion from a FFR Daytona coupe towards the RCR 40. It was also your build inspiring me to go with the wide rear. The picture onby is imho one of the best GT40 pics ever.
Keep on going, the finish line is near. Personally i think you deserve a victory over the car much more than a regretable defeat.
Your car is the one all RCR guys are waiting to be finished, but take your time if you need to.

TOM

engine%20install%20021.jpg

Bill

Can´t wait to hear it and see it on a video.
No one else deserves to finish what you have put so much fine work into.
It was your private website which changed my purchasing desicion from a FFR Daytona coupe towards the RCR 40. It was also your build inspiring me to go with the wide rear. The picture onby is imho one of the best GT40 pics ever.
Keep on going, the finish line is near. Personally i think you deserve a victory over the car much more than a regretable defeat.
Your car is the one all RCR guys are waiting to be finished, but take your time if you need to.

TOM

engine%20install%20021.jpg

Great Photo, is that Bill's car?

Hey Bill
I know its been said here on the post, but keep the faith.
My build has survived being smacked in the shop, one divorce, one flood, one chapter 11 so far.
I Still have the car! and intend on finishing it.
Best of luck
Phil

Bill Hara

Old Hand
GT40s Supporter
Back in post #9, Randy confirmed that Bill was going to keep the car and see it through!
That is GOOD news!!! :thumbsup:

Some of us are better at dealing with issues in our lives, others due to circumstance may not be so good, however the point is that there has been overwhelming interest and support for Bill D and his project for a very long time. Everyone (that counts) WANTS to see Bill D finish and enjoy the car, so I look forward to that time when Bill re-appears and says TA-DA - here it is boys!
Also, as a note to Bill, there are a (large?) number of members here that have gone through considerable adversity, pain, loss and even death in pursuit of their dreams. All we can do is hold firm to that dream and hope that in this life or the next our dreams will come true.....:sunny:

Bill H

I lost my wife! a buisness.. a brother in Iraq, My house..and I still hav my cars..Bill stop your pouting and finish the Fricken thing for
God Sake! I'm with ya..You car looks almost as good as Mine:) Ignore Pat !! He is negitive about everything..a unhappy fellow.. So push on!!! OK I said My 2 cents even though it's not worth 1 cent..

John

Howard Jones

Supporter
Bill. You are invited to my 4th annual GT40 party up in Northern California so that you can visit with some other builders and more or less get some energy from the rest of us. We will all give you rides and pat you on the back a lot. You can stay at my house, eat my food and drink my beer all weekend. That should get you going again my friend. Date to be finalized but at the end of September. Watch the forum.

I took 6 years to mostly finish mine and EVERYBODY has a hard time with these things sooner or later, I sure did. It's like all the stuff in life that is hard, you just need to step back and take a breath once in a while. If other things in life get in the way then so be it, do the stuff you have to and get back to the car later. I think maybe you have been in too much of a hurry. Enjoy the journey. After all it is a hobby.

All the love, buddy.

Howard

PS, if you need someone in the same timezone to chat with drop me a email and I will forward you my Ph #

Pat Buckley

GT40s Supporter
I lost my wife! a buisness.. a brother in Iraq, My house..and I still hav my cars..Bill stop your pouting and finish the Fricken thing for
God Sake! I'm with ya..You car looks almost as good as Mine:) Ignore Pat !! He is negitive about everything..a unhappy fellow.. So push on!!! OK I said My 2 cents even though it's not worth 1 cent..

John

Are still posting here, Oliver?

Bill,
Why not have a build party weekend. I live in the LA area and would be happy to come to help with any work you have. I would be great to get a few people with 40's there also. Any takers.

Back