RCR SLC for sale (abandoned on the sidewalk???)

"Smells like fish!"

-
JackDefinitely not fresh-caught, maybe a Carp or some other "bottom dweller".

Same for some of the other "Questions"........

I just sent the guy an e-mail asking about receipts and such so we will see (at least we will find out exactly where the car came from (if he responds).

Pssst, Meester, I got a deal for you. My Seester found this yellow car mang.......
We know what to do with a yellow car mang.......

If it comes with the lumber sticking out of the back under the body, it's a steal. You guys are being short sited. You need to look more closely at what's included. 2 v8's of unknown origin with floor mats over them hiding the identity. It's like a box of cracker jacks.

If it comes with the lumber sticking out of the back under the body, it's a steal. You guys are being short sited. You need to look more closely at what's included. 2 v8's of unknown origin with floor mats over them hiding the identity. It's like a box of cracker jacks.

Yep, thats the fuel supply, Fran was goin on the other day about me & steam engine technology, call it dual fuel, doesnt matter what happens after you get the fire lit, it will either go or disappear........ eventually:thumbsup:

Howard Jones

Supporter
comeon..................................................really........................... have a check for 5 million dollars............... ah what the hell make it 500 million dollars.............. and all you need to have me sign it over to you is 1% or a 30 pack of Coors light.

The Coors light option requires that you deposit 1000 dollars into my account to cover the fees associated with the california aluminum can refund program. You are green aren't you?

If you are not green then you must be red................then the cost would be approximately 1% of the national debt through 2061. However if you are from TEXAS then we will wave the red zone fee and only charge you the cost of the BP oil leak less the total cost of
23 and 1/2 armadillos............provided they have been roadkill for no less than 1 week.........................and delivered to Nigeria......................The fee for delivery to swaziland nation armadillo reserve dead roadkill depository is.......................................................................................................................................................................OR I'll trade ya for 1966 F150 with really big tires and a rifle rack.

But seriously, where did this car come from? Granted there aren't any chassis numbers but can it's origins not be traced? How on earth did the poor thing end up in the hands of that muppet? Surely a stolen SL-C news would hit Fran/this forum fairly quickly...

I have all the sales information about this car and have tried to contact the individual that was the original purchaser with no success...(on all three phone numbers I have on file)
The Ebay seller has informed me that he did not purchase the car from the original owner...
We did a number assigned to this car as the original owner was applying for an SB100...

So who knows....

Yes the kid sent me an e-mail stating that ALL RECEIPTS COULD BE HAD with the purchase. He did mention that it would be a little hard but doable. Fran it seems as if you already know who originally purchased the car so i guess it was all in vein.

Two bids now at over $95,000.00. Who's kidding who? I still believe it was appropriated from the original owner for "other considerations". Stinks! Looking at the car, it seems to be an early deluxe kit, not turnkey as stated on evilbay.

To leave such a beautiful piece of machinery out to deteriorate like that.......well, THEIR the ones that should be shot!

Unbelievable!

Chip, it was locked as someone else saw the car at a swap meet for sale also, and called me about the car with reservations about its sale...hence the reason I had been trying to get hold of the original owner as I mentioned in a previous post....nothing more sinister than that...

Last edited:
Back