RCR's Next car should be.....

+1

If I recall correctly, Scott has already mentioned he may make molds from his car with an eye toward supplying 'replacement' body sections for those who may want them.

It's nice but it doesn't flow well with the rest of the car. I like what Fran has done with the Superlite Aero. If he can produce a similar style body on the SLC it would be killer in looks and sales imo.

Another totally realistic option ;)
12491837_1007504409288328_7026654153379964993_o.jpg

Fran,

Has there been any thought of another Ferrari Rep? The F40 seems like it would good a option. Its always been know for a car that seemed to be put together as a kit car. And with the way your cars are, your car may have a better fit and finish then the real one. Plus its one the most desired Ferrari out there.

Fran,

Has there been any thought of another Ferrari Rep? The F40 seems like it would good a option. Its always been know for a car that seemed to be put together as a kit car. And with the way your cars are, your car may have a better fit and finish then the real one. Plus its one the most desired Ferrari out there.

And they are also the most notorious for sueing manufacturers to protect their brand
Ferrari Sues to Stop Sales of Replica Cars - latimes

I had no idea that it was being produced (or in the process of production). Either way, it's a very handsome design that could make a great grand touring machine.

A different direction?

There's been a lot of chit chat about the Elios three wheeled econo trike thing and I'm thinking Fran could definitely come up with something better. So how about something like this? (Obviously, the wheels would be more "normal")

tn.jpg

Back