RCR's Next car should be.....

Big and heavy!

That's why I would want to go (brace for it...) Japanese; such as an RB26 (2.6l Skyline engine) or a 2JZ (3.0l Supra twin turbo). I know... It's sacrilegious to put anything BUT a Jaguar engine into something so beautiful.

...dons flame suit.

Sorry...cant sell you a D type in good conscience knowing you would not be using a Jag engine...bad for business..kind of like a 917 with a Chevy...:laugh:

Fran, can we hear a little more about the new coupe? This car really interest me. Can you show us anymore sketches? Is the chassis finished or still in the works? You said it was going to have OEM AC/Heat, what donor is that coming out of and will you supply that with the kit or will the builder aquire it? Any new news would be appreciated..... John

You mean this one....from a different angle

Attachments

• front qtr final (1).jpg
    front qtr final (1).jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 586
Its a partner car...aimed at a different audience...this car still has bespoke suspension/chassis but is going to bring an alternative level of performance car to the Superlite line up...4 or 6 cylinder engine package with manual or automatic

Nothing will replace the SL-C trust me...

Its a partner car...aimed at a different audience...this car still has bespoke suspension/chassis but is going to bring an alternative level of performance car to the Superlite line up...4 or 6 cylinder engine package with manual or automatic

Nothing will replace the SL-C trust me...

Figured as much but thank you for clarifying :heart:.
Can an approximate price point be named as of now? Before anyone else asks, will the engine continue to stay where it belongs (in the rear)?

Mid engine....of course...

expect the kit price to be in the 24-25k range minus the donor cabin...we will look at providing the donor cabin too...that would be closer to 30k...

These are rough target prices but as always they will be pretty close....dont expect production to be until end of the year at best...

Mid engine....of course...

expect the kit price to be in the 24-25k range minus the donor cabin...we will look at providing the donor cabin too...that would be closer to 30k...

These are rough target prices but as always they will be pretty close....dont expect production to be until end of the year at best...

Excited to see this clean up those pesky Nissan GT-R's and the like!

In terms of name... it looks like a "Superlite Dagger" or a "Superlite Bullet" to me :).

Back