RF GT40 For Sale *SOLD*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: RF GT40 For Sale

Still for sale at $70,000 More pictures added.

chuck

Attachments

• DSCN5306.jpg
    DSCN5306.jpg
    223.5 KB · Views: 924
  • DSCN5310.jpg
    DSCN5310.jpg
    160.3 KB · Views: 882
  • DSCN5318.jpg
    DSCN5318.jpg
    163.5 KB · Views: 849
  • DSCN5312.jpg
    DSCN5312.jpg
    229.2 KB · Views: 739

Doug S.

The protoplasm may be 72, but the spirit is 32!
Lifetime Supporter

Yes could you tell me if the car is titled and if so what year Ga is an emission state makes it hard to find car 25 yrs or older they do not have to have emissions done.Thank You

JR, when MOST states title these things, they are titled as the year of car that they are meant to replicate, not just those which were actually fabricated 25 years ago. I'm not sure what Georgia's laws are, some of the states in the U.S. do actually require that the car be registered as the year in which it was completed (Kansas is one such state, I think). California threw a wrench in the works a few years ago with their SB100 requirements, but if you could find one already registered as a 25 year old car, perhaps GA would recognize that as the year of manufacture. I do know I can transfer my 1966 Cobra replica to KS as a 1966 automobile, but if I build one in Kansas I have to title it as the year in which it was completed.

There are various automotive forum sites with registration boards....search them out and find out what requirements GA has before you start down this road....

Cheers!

Doug

Hello Chuck. Great looking car! I'm curious in a few more things. Does the car have an actual title or is it just registered as a 65 SPCON? Can you send me a detailed list of the other components such as brakes, shocks, engine specs, a/c, etc. Do you have any more pics you could send me? I have a good friend that's interested here but I need a few more specifics. Many Thanks and PM me if you need to. Regards, Matt

[email protected]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back