rFactor ALL GT mod, secret item :)

ok, u know I am one of the beta testers for the new mods prepared for free (and thats an incredible work) by rfactor modders.
Last night some friends gave me the secret link to download a new mod about all gt cars,from 1960s to today, but I suspect this mod will never be published for the mass (cause they anyway stole some car 3d works from other games, as cars from GT legends..) and so there will be a lot of problems for royaltees.

If any of u is gaming rfcator PM me and I will give u the link to download this super mod (it is 4 gigs ..quite big and heavy)and includes ALL ALL our dream cars.
If u want that, PM me asap cause the mod will be online for very short time, and will disappear soon from servers.
Here enclosed are 2 screenshots of my gaming now (of course p4, 917 and gt40 gulf,with weathering effect :p:p).
Sorry if I always game at the Nordschleife... :).
They also add Jurgen Alzen "monster" biturbo porsche.

Was cool to note in yesterday online game, when we all say..ok..let's try the BAD ones, where I choose the super Rothmans 956 Porsche.
Dunno if the comparison is possible for real, but in this game the 956/962 family simply destroy (acceleration and top speed)also the new audi R10 TDI and green Beltley le mans!!

Simply too cool :D

Attachments

• p4.jpg
    p4.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 1,526
  • geetee1.jpg
    geetee1.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 1,546

Brian Hamilton

I'm on the verge of touching myself inappropriatel
Very nice!! I kinda wanted to get into rFactor, but never did. I love the way people can mod and create their own cars and the game fully supports it. I have an idea like that for a game I'm working on with some friends of mine. But that's all the details I'm going into about that. :lipsrsealed: Have you thought about just saving the mod that you downloaded on your computer and putting it up on a server for a few days every now & again for people you know to download? Anyways, great work got those involved, there are really some talented people out there who do this kinda stuff just for fun!!

Laters,

Brian

Attachments

• 512.jpg
    512.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 1,237
  • 917-2.jpg
    917-2.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 1,074
  • 917 gulf.jpg
    917 gulf.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 1,170
  • 917 long.jpg
    917 long.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 895
  • 956.jpg
    956.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 1,267
  • 962 joest.jpg
    962 joest.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 975
  • alfa33.jpg
    alfa33.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 923
  • lola.jpg
    lola.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 885
  • martini.jpg
    martini.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 951
  • pantera.jpg
    pantera.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 1,039
  • peugeot.jpg
    peugeot.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 1,365
PM sent

You know, I don't think your allowed to sell rFactor mods anyway. That was the whole point of the rFactor concept!

BTW, I you would like to get a race going, let me know. I don't know what kind of lag we would have, but it may work. I have to warn you.. im pretty damn good at this game :p

eheheh, is easy to beat me at rFactor, also cause I use to race nearly always in the same tracks (AND some specials from grand prix legends).
I nearly always race and test all I can at the Ring,really like that infinite long german track simply too much.

Right now I am back from a 6.45 with 962c in tourist nordschleife:):) (with damages on :p).
I cant do better than a 7,42 with the P4, still not tested the 917 and the lola t70.

ahh, I just played it and what this 'mod' is, is just a bunch of other mods wrapped up in one. for instance, the LM70 mod is here along with ALMS mod. That means theirs little consistency between some of the cars.

hi

i am creator GT_All mod..version 5.0 ( final ) will be released in few days, but not for public, sorry, is only for my community server simracing.cz

tnx for your support..

Back