SCG 003C's Chassis

Looks even more aggressive in yellow !!!

Bravo
44467.jpg

Oh my - I had my headphones on. The interior high-tech goodies are beyond anything I have ever seen. Amazing how smooth the motor pulls from low revs.
That was too cool . . .

Hey Jim,
Love your work. I have an SLC in NYC for about a year now and about to turn it into a Lemans for the summer. I just missed your P4 at Americana Manhasset last year and meeting you. In any event, I tried incorporating a split screen rearview into my car unsuccessfully. I was wondering what camera products and screen you are using in the SCG003. Do you experience any delay? What is the quality of the picture? How often do you need to use the real mirrors, can you fully dispose of the real ones for street use (not race regulations). Thanks for your input.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kYozlkLlta8

Jim,
The cars look amazing. Great work.

Is that Mr. Horatio Pagani kneeling next to carbon car on the picture above here?

Yes.
Scuderia Cameron Glickenhaus and Light Speed Racing are glad to announce the SCG003C final crew’s lineup:
Car #001:
Manuel Lauck
Marino Franchitti
David Jahn
Car #002:
Ken Dobson
Jeff Westphal
Thomas Mutsch
Frank Mailleux
The two cars will enter the upcoming VLN 1, the 6-Hours Qualifying race and the 24-Hours of the Nürburgring. Participation in further races is under evaluation and will be announced once the overall car program has been defined.
Jim Glickenhaus commented “I am very pleased to have a passionate Customer racing alongside us and so happy that our car was received so well in Geneva. I hope that these sales will enable us to move down the road to Le Mans together”.
Christopher Ruud, Car #002’s owner, said “I look forward to our two cars team embarking on a historic adventure with a top notch driver lineup and a car that is purpose built for this mission. We hope to successfully campaign the SCG003c in many of the of the endurance races around the world over the next few years”.

Hey Jim,
Love your work. I have an SLC in NYC for about a year now and about to turn it into a Lemans for the summer. I just missed your P4 at Americana Manhasset last year and meeting you. In any event, I tried incorporating a split screen rearview into my car unsuccessfully. I was wondering what camera products and screen you are using in the SCG003. Do you experience any delay? What is the quality of the picture? How often do you need to use the real mirrors, can you fully dispose of the real ones for street use (not race regulations). Thanks for your input.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kYozlkLlta8

You need mirrors for regulations so we designed them for the best aero as devices to trim wake vortexes but they are hard to see so we added cameras to both mirrors. Ours are part of a Bosch Motor Sport System that eventually will have rear facing radar as well.

They work very well and are two screens on each side of the dash.

Jim Craik

Lifetime Supporter
Congratulations Jim

What a great accomplishment. I loved the shots of the light metallic blue car, reminded me of the early GT40 street cars.

Join SCG 003's Team At The Ring

Would you and a friend want to watch the race at the
Nurburgring from the pits, the garage, and our VIP
lounge with Jim Glickenhaus, 003 and the team?

SCG is giving away 6 pairs of tickets to support The Possibility Project, a non-profit that empowers
teenagers in New York City. The highest bidders in a silent auction will each win a pair of VIP race tickets.

Auction winners for each race will receive
A. Two VIP race access tickets

B. Two full race pit passes

C. Access to our team’s VIP lounge

D. Meals with the team

E. Opportunity of a lifetime to meet Jim, the team, and the drivers.

Please note that winners are responsible for their own airfare and hotel accommodations.

To Enter

A. Pick a race

· Race 1: VLN1 3/28/15

o Bid deadline is Sunday, March 16, 8:00pm Eastern

· Race 2: 6-hour qualifying race for 24 hours 4/25/15

o Bid deadline is Saturday, March16, 8:00 pm Eastern

· Race 3: 24 Hours of Nurburgring 5/15/15 to 5/18/15 (The 24 starts May 17, but the winners can come the 15th for pre-race set up)

o Bid deadline is Saturday, March 16, 8:00 pm Eastern

B. Email your bid

· [email protected]

· Specify with race name/date

· Use the subject line “BID”

· Include your bid in $US dollars.

· Questions? Email Jesse with subject line “Question”

Attachments

• unnamed (51).jpg
    unnamed (51).jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 245
Back