shocks

Hi all,

I want replace my shocks on my GTD, because they are not working properly anymore.
What brand do you recommanded?
I tryed Wilbers (expensive), Intrax (no reply).

The Protech ones are recommended for my kit, £400 for the basic one way adjustable ones, £700 for the two way adjustable. Both plus preload/ride height adjustment.

No idea how they actually perform though as I've yet to buy them let alone have a car complete enough to test them! :)

Lucas,

If you have the money, Koni (for originallity)
I have Koni in front and Spax at the rear. I can't tell anything performance wise, this is the set up as I bought the car and so have nothing to compare it to. I think the Spax might be price-wise interesting.
The Wilbers do look good, but yes, they cost €€€

Geert-Jan

Mike Pass

Supporter
Konis, Ohlins etc are very good but very expensive. The Protech are very good and a good price. I am happy with them.
Cheers
Mike

First every body thanks for reply's

I have found a new manufacturer for alu shocks near by.
Gronico sells Intrax, but now manufact alu shocks for F2 & F1 stockcars.
The stockcars are seconds faster.

Sorry his site is only in dutch, but you can contact Nic|Groot in englisch.

Gronico.nl

P.s.

I have no comercial connextions with/by Gronico.

I have new shocks from Gronico.
Gronico is in mine neightbourhood, they devellop shocks for stockcars and the stockcars with there shocks are on the podium in NL and GB.
Good service, new shocks and different springs.
The GTD went also on the scales.
Price is like Nitron, but with springs, fittes on the car and put teh car on scales.

Attachments

• DSC_0103.jpg
    DSC_0103.jpg
    159.5 KB · Views: 326
  • DSC_0106.jpg
    DSC_0106.jpg
    158.7 KB · Views: 330
  • DSC_0109.jpg
    DSC_0109.jpg
    193.2 KB · Views: 288
sounds like a good deal you've made with those shocks.
its very important that you have a good connection with the road, especially with that kind of power to weight.

Back