SL-C cupholders

Any pricing on the new upgraded interior panels. You beat me to it, I was planning on having to create my own!

Fran,

untitled.jpg

Could you please tell me the dimensions of the rectangular section of the center console, where you have your IGN and starter button. See the pic included, I'm looking for the usable dimensions LxWxD in this area before it starts to curve.

Thanks!

yea I'm looking for that same info. Cause our plans are to install a double din and our boost controller is the size of a single din. I want to put them both right there. Is there enough room?

Fran,

untitled.jpg

Could you please tell me the dimensions of the rectangular section of the center console, where you have your IGN and starter button. See the pic included, I'm looking for the usable dimensions LxWxD in this area before it starts to curve.

Thanks!

yea I'm looking for that same info. Cause our plans are to install a double din and our boost controller is the size of a single din. I want to put them both right there. Is there enough room?

Very limited space there.
Depth = 3.5 inches total (3.0" along the shelf)
Width = 7 inches
Height = 3.0 inches (2.5" above the shelf)

Hope this is clear. You can always do a little 'glassing to the dash..

Ah! Cup holders! Just what I need to hold two Double Gulps:

DoubleGulp-example1.jpg

One for moi, one for my passenger!

Of course, we continue with 800 bhp, six-pot carbon/carbon brakes, and 1.3 g lateral acceleration! :)

Bassanio et Portia :)

Back