SLC Laptimes?

Howard, anytime under 1:40 is haulin ass for sure.
Looking forward to seeing your car on track!

In the 08 25 hrs., Team Muscle Milk (Pickett Racing) brought their full DP out to play with us. I think they qualified at a 1:40 flat. maybe the fastest full sized vehicle time?

_HOP2314-2.jpg

Here we are after passing them in the PDG GTM:lol:
Our buddies (Green Alliance) run 1:40s in endurance trim with their C sports racer.
Here is a vid of that race from the DP. Got to be 1 of the best battles for the lead in 25 hr. history, never get tired of watchin this! Look for us us getting passed on the front stretch.
2008 25 Hours of Thunderhill - YouTube
Another vid from the Norma, this time over the crows nest, (top of the hill), shows about a 2 sec. difference than the bypass.
Norma Track Record Weekend - YouTube

Last years winner - Mercer Porsche (Flying Lizards) runs 1:45s all day (& nite) long. Their consistency is going to be hard to beat.

Team PDG is going to be tough also after 4th last year.
http://www.nasa25hour.com/2011ResultsOverall.pdf

Fran is working hard on getting our cars ready, the plan is to make it to this years race with at least 1 SLC. Lots of work, preparation, & testing ahead. The next 6 months will be busy! We will see how it plays out.

Old thread… I know. Fran, have you ever tracked at GingerMan? I know it's nothing special but being somewhat local, I thought I'd ask. I did some laps there this summer and was wondering if you remembered any times.

Mike Skeen Thunderhill Raceway Willows, CA.

This is in Endurance race trim. Extra fuel tank, Pumps, quick jacks, & endurance hardware.

<center> Thunderhill Raceway Park Qualifying Lap Records
Course Length: 2.866 Miles </center>
<table style="border: 1px solid #cccccc; border-collapse: collapse;" width="100%" border="1" cellpadding="5" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr style="background: #eeeeee;"><td width="50" align="left">Class</td><td width="70" align="left">Time</td><td width="62" align="left">MPH</td><td width="*%" align="left">Name</td><td width="195" align="left">Hometown</td><td width="120" align="left">Car</td><td width="70" align="left">Date</td></tr></tbody></table>
<table width="100%" border="1" cellpadding="5" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr><td bgcolor="#eeeeee">SP</td><td bgcolor="#eeeeee">1:46.943</td><td bgcolor="#eeeeee">96.47</td><td bgcolor="#eeeeee">Michael Skeen</td><td bgcolor="#eeeeee">Charlotte, NC</td><td bgcolor="#eeeeee">2012 Superlite SLC</td><td bgcolor="#eeeeee">10/20/2013</td></tr></tbody></table>

<center> Thunderhill Raceway Park Race Lap Records
Course Length: 2.866 Miles </center>
Record stood since 2002

<table width="100%" border="1" cellpadding="5" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr><td bgcolor="#eeeeee">SP</td><td bgcolor="#eeeeee">1:46.680</td><td bgcolor="#eeeeee">96.71</td><td bgcolor="#eeeeee">Michael Skeen</td><td bgcolor="#eeeeee">Charlotte, NC</td><td bgcolor="#eeeeee">2012 Superlite SLC</td><td bgcolor="#eeeeee">10/20/2013</td></tr><tr><td bgcolor="#eeeeee">SP</td><td bgcolor="#eeeeee">1:48.499</td><td bgcolor="#eeeeee">95.09</td><td bgcolor="#eeeeee">ROBERT STEFANOWICZ</td><td bgcolor="#eeeeee">PLEASANT HILL, CA</td><td bgcolor="#eeeeee">72 PORSCHE</td><td bgcolor="#eeeeee">9/15/2002</td></tr><tr><td bgcolor="#eeeeee">SP</td><td bgcolor="#eeeeee">1:49.127</td><td bgcolor="#eeeeee">94.54</td><td bgcolor="#eeeeee">ROBERT STEFANOWICZ</td><td bgcolor="#eeeeee">PLEASANT HILL, CA</td><td bgcolor="#eeeeee">72 PORSCHE</td><td bgcolor="#eeeeee">4/7/2002</td></tr></tbody></table>

Back