SLC LeMans???

Keith

Well that does it for me. If that is 'normal' 8 cylinder GM then I'll stick with the Coyote. Mind you, I can't stand that damned Subaru Boxer either.

Sorry chaps, it doesn't sound like any 8 cylinder motor I've ever heard, but perhaps it's my iPad. Sorry for thread drift..

Carry on...

Well that does it for me. If that is 'normal' 8 cylinder GM then I'll stick with the Coyote. Mind you, I can't stand that damned Subaru Boxer either.

Sorry chaps, it doesn't sound like any 8 cylinder motor I've ever heard, but perhaps it's my iPad. Sorry for thread drift..

Carry on...

Sounds kinda blah to me too in the video.

Here's mine on first start. It sounds the same now as it did then, lol, cam isn't going to change as it breaks in

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HIAFwqaK8CI

Any updates? There has got to be a LeMans at or near completion. I'm dying to see one complete. Sadly I'm still living vicariously through other peoples builds LOL......

Any updates? There has got to be a LeMans at or near completion. I'm dying to see one complete. Sadly I'm still living vicariously through other peoples builds LOL......

There will be a nice one at Charlotte Autofair this weekend... There is a thread all about it.

No doubt there will be pictures taken and posted.

Back