so, are they building these things or what?

so does anybody have any idea if they're actually building these things yet? we're a week plus past the rumored 04/29 date and zero word.

anybody have any data?

doody.

Rick Muck- Mark IV

GT40s Sponsor
Supporter
NO announcements have come over the Ford network but there is a material hold on the standard radio system requiring an upgrade to the optional Macintosh system to allow the car to be scheduled, so I assume they are starting to screw them together!

Rick /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

any new news?

any new data?

we're now about three weeks from the rumored date that the first car was coming off the line.

i see no reason why ford would be secretive about that - this car is all about marketing, and the public is clearly eager to hear and see more.

the logical conclusion to draw thusly is that NO production cars have come off the line.

anybody have ANY data?

doody.

Re: any new news?

The GT is meant to be at the British Motorshow next week(apparently in production form), maybe there will be an update then?

Brett

Re: any new news?

I'm quite curious as well. I'd love to own a Ford GT one day. Maybe when all the hype dies down I'll be able to buy one. I'll take mine as a 2007 with Gulf colors (if they make it),

Back