Spa meeting

I am thinking of attending the spa meeting ,dose anyone have any recommendations for hotel or accommodation near the track ect

cheers mark

Camping Eau Rouge might have some chalets available. Its near by.
I'll be camping with my camper and 40 on tow at P1 100 metres from the main entrance. (€30 for the weekend, toilets & showers available).
Infact, Ill be heading to Eau Rouge camping from saturday till wednesdag 27th just for enjoy.
Sunday 1th its Classic & Friends day at Spa and I booked parade laps with our 40.

Arrived yesterday to see the ELMS at Spa (this weekend) and have a few days to enjoy Ardennes.

20230923_161334.jpg

Randy V

Moderator-Admin
Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter
Nice truck under that camper. Is it a 1974 F250? What engine?

Nice truck under that camper. Is it a 1974 F250? What engine?
'73 F250 Camperspecial 2wd. The 360 engine is somewhere in his live swapped for a 400.
It served as a CUCV during the seventies for the US Army stationed in Germany.
It keeps us busy for twentytwo years now.
On my thirth 400 engine now. Previous 400 broke a crank.

Randy V

Moderator-Admin
Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter
'73 F250 Camperspecial 2wd. The 360 engine is somewhere in his live swapped for a 400.
It served as a CUCV during the seventies for the US Army stationed in Germany.
It keeps us busy for twentytwo years now.
On my thirth 400 engine now. Previous 400 broke a crank.
Great trucks!
unfortunately the 351M & 400M were not so great… I’d be on the lookout for a 390FE…
We loved our camper, but it was difficult with a little one that couldn’t do the steps..
20200910_223533.jpeg

Brian Kissel

Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter
We had a 78 4 X 4 camper with a 400. Great camper. Michigan salt in the winter destroyed it. Glad you are still using yours.

Regards Brian

We will see you there Friday,flying into Brussels on Thursday evening and then an 1.5 hour drive I believe ,really looking forward to the meeting now

Back