SPF GT40 MK1 - roush 427IR - Stalled

The Accel system on this engine should be fully sequential but it can be changed in the systems screens via a laptop, who knows what has gone on previously. I am presuming that the Roush engine is code protected so you will have to use this code to access the screens.
You can trim the fuel coefficient on individual cylinders against MAP and RPM, maybe there is a problem here, you can check this and alter it.
We have found that some exhaust systems require that some cylinders do require a trim particularly on "well silenced " systems. The cross over GT40 exhausts seem to follow the original 60's design but here we have an engine with a differant firing order to the original, could this have an influence on fueling, I don't really know.
The data logging needs to switched to record and then for a max of 22 minutes.

Mike

Reading through your thread have you tried a higher octaine fuel? A bunch of us with Cobras in Texas had a similar problem last spring in San Marcos Texas at a big Cobra event....100+ cars. With the 10% ethanol now in most all gas, when the temps went into the 90s a whole bunch of us started having a similar problem. Fuel was vapor locking and the gas was actually boiling in the carb when we stopped for awhile. I ended up putting 5 gallons of 110 oct in my tank which fixed my problem so I now mix some higher octaine with 93 pump gas when it goes over 90 in Texas. Something to consider as this ethanol really sucks..

Back