Still searching for serpentine kit - will this fit or anyone try it?

In my search for a serpentine kit for a 302 based block in an RCR gt40 I’ve come across this kit from Vintage Air. I’m wondering if it will fit? The AC and alternator are on opposite sides and they sit just below the valve covers. Any thoughts? Note that the picture shows it with the power steering mounted below the ac compressor, obviously I would get the kit without.

Attachments

• IMG_3412.jpeg
    IMG_3412.jpeg
    162.8 KB · Views: 88

Brian Kissel

Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter
Hi Pat. I may have a vendor for you. I’ll get you some contact information next week. I am working with them for a custom setup for my Lola.
I’ll let you know early in the week. They aren’t afraid of custom builds and the customer service is great.

Regards Brian

Brian Kissel

Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter
Pat, reach out to:
[email protected]
He is a very good contact and have worked with presige before. Their products are top of the line, and they aren’t afraid of working outside of the box. I am getting a drive from them for my RCR Lola build. I am going with a HTD tooth drive, which will eliminate the need for tensioner’s giving me more room.
Drop Chris a line, I think you will like their products.

Regards Brian

Pat, reach out to:
[email protected]
He is a very good contact and have worked with presige before. Their products are top of the line, and they aren’t afraid of working outside of the box. I am getting a drive from them for my RCR Lola build. I am going with a HTD tooth drive, which will eliminate the need for tensioner’s giving me more room.
Drop Chris a line, I think you will like their products.

Regards Brian

thanks! I’ll reach out to them and see what they have.

I got an email from Chris today asking if this kit would fit in an RCR gt40

1565-AR-AC-TM.jpeg

what do you guys think??

Brian Kissel

Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter
I would say no. Measure the confines of the tub and work with those dimensions. Ask some others to post pictures of their drives. I am doing a custom unit for my Lola because there just isn’t a lot of room in there. Ask Prestige for some pictures of the drive from CVF that they know doesn’t fit and work from there.
Just my opinion !!
Regards Brian

My gt40 is in storage until I finish up another car I’m working on and then get to it this fall. Does anyone have the measurements for the engine Bay Area? Trying to give him some dimensions.

Back