Super event for all (please read)

Well maybe not for all but certainly for those in the mid west. This event is Oct 9-12 or any days you can make. I am talking about Run and Gun in St. louis, MO. This is the 20th year and it is going to be a great event. I would say it is one of the premier events in our hobby. There will be drivers from Texas, Arizona, New york and Canada that I know of. Last year I put 330 miles on my car at this event. It will be road course, auto cross and last day, drag racing. There will be tons of trophies and a guarintee magizine picture, maybe even a feature in Kit Car! I am one of the guys organizing this event and I want to extend my personal invitation to all of you. Check out the link and post any questions you have. I would just tell you that this is all about street cars playing on the track. It is really safe and the perfect event for first time track goers! Some of my best friends are people I have met through this event. Run 'N Gun

More Pits.jpg

The Pits!.jpg

Dean,
Glad you are one of the event organizers. I would hope that as many as can, will show up and give our corner of the sport a good showing. I will not have my car finished and tested in time to make it. But for sure I will make it next year, as I would like to know how it stacks up. What is the earliest date that we can find out about this great event(for next year)? Would like to put it on the calender. Lets hear form those of you who think they will attend!!

Bill

Come on guys, all this talk about how fast your cars are, who's is better than who's, my car does this better or that better. Don't you really want to know if all the talk is true? It's time for a few road test's. Just get off the computer for a few days and come to St. Louis.

No one interested in making the trip? :confused:

No car this year, but I'll certainly give it some serious thought for next year. What do we long-haulers do for accomodations?

Bill D

The best option for the western long haulers would be to join the caravan that is already heading to the event. We have plenty of hotels that host our event. We all hang out in the parking lots and maybe do a burnout or two.:rolleyes: I only live an hour away but I still stay at the hotel because of the social life!:D

Thursday Afternoon Seminar w/ Keith Craft Engine Builder <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p></o:p>
<o:p> </o:p>
Shortly after the close of the track session on Thursday (October 11, 2007) at approximately 5:30 Keith and Rob will conduct a hands on seminar on how to tune and dial in your Carburetor and then on how to select the proper cam, springs, and components for your desired application. The Seminar will conclude with a question and answer session that can include any subject regarding engines. Of course I think Keith won’t reveal any tooling secrets however, I think th<?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:smarttags" /><st1:personName w:st="on">is</st1:personName> could be a great opportunity for each of us to learn more about our cars performance. <o:p></o:p>
Spectators are welcome and invited to attend as well as participate in the question and answer portion of the seminar. Hopefully, th<st1:personName w:st="on">is</st1:personName> will benefit all of us that are in the build stages or maintenance stages of our cars. Rumor has it that Keith also builds a pretty mean Chevy and Mopar engines too! <o:p></o:p>
Thanks for joining us at th<st1:personName w:st="on">is</st1:personName> years 20th Anniversary of Run and Gun. <o:p></o:p>
Clo<st1:personName w:st="on">is</st1:personName> Harlan <o:p></o:p>
<st1:personName w:st="on">Dean Lampe</st1:personName> <o:p></o:p>
Jay Nordstrom <o:p></o:p>
https://www.keithcraft.com/<o:p></o:p>
http://www.runngun.net<o:p></o:p>

Chuck

Supporter
Dean:

I plan to be there, but with my Cobra. Next year with the GT, which should be done and dialed in by then. Seeing your GT is a good motivation for coming! This will be a new experience for us.

Will the Holiday Inn be the hotel where most will be staying?

Chuck and Ryan

There will be a lot of people staying there. We are staying at the Hampton Inn across the road. It was $30 cheaper. I need to save money for the race gas! :D I am really glad to hear you are coming. You are going to have a great time. Come over and say hi when you get their.

Back