FS USA Superlite build parts

Ken Roberts

Supporter
Selling some parts I most likely will not need in the future.

10” Spal brushless fans (pair). Ideal size for supercharger intercoolers. Each fan is rated at 321watts. They are surface mount and not the drop in style. These would work nicely with the SL-C radiator. These are hard to find. Kartek Off Road sells them for $336.12 each. I’m selling the pair for $500 shipped in the USA or Canada.

image.jpg

Last edited:

Ken Roberts

Supporter
Superlite GT-R track mirrors. These mirrors were built with strength in mind. Fully assembled with the Impala power mirror guts installed. Two threaded rods were installed full length in each stem and then the cavity was filled with 2-part epoxy. The base was also beefed up with aluminum to enhance the strength. New mirror lens (included) are ready to be installed once the mirrors are mounted/painted. (I found it easier to build the mirrors with the lens removed). $350 shipped in the USA/Canada.
This type of mirror is preferred for track focused builds. Their use slightly aided rear down force at the wing.
image.jpg

Last edited:

Ken Roberts

Supporter
Superlite SL-C mirrors. I built a pair for my car and a spare set while I was at it. These are built with aero shaped stems. The mirror head can be loosened with the included Allan head t-handle wrench to reposition it for the best aesthetics. The aero stem and triangle base is powder coated. The mirror heads are ready to be painted after a slight bit of sanding. Included is a set of strong steel threaded mounting brackets to be bonded in from the underside of the door panel. Third picture shows an identical set mounted to my car. $350 shipped in the USA/ Canada
image.jpg
image.jpg
IMG_0589.jpeg

Last edited:

Ken Roberts

Supporter
Superlite GT-R fog lights, trim rings and brackets. These do not include the fibreglass buckets or plexiglass covers. I built a set for myself and with the remaining material I was required to buy I have built 2 extra sets. Trim ring mounts on the front and the brackets mount from the back. Trim ring was designed to replicate the factory look as shown in the third picture. In my opinion the nose of the car needed a bit more bling. That’s why I made these. $400 shipped in the USA/Canada. Please keep in mind that the Hella fog lights alone cost me almost $200 per set that means you are getting the handmade rings and brackets for $200.

image.jpg
image.jpg
IMG_0605.png

Last edited:

Ken Roberts

Supporter
Superlite SL-C/GT-R handbrake kit. Complete new kit as sold by RCR. The only thing missing is the generic handle mounting plates that most builders don’t use. These kits are $1295 from RCR. My calipers don’t have the SL-C script. For sale shipped for $800 in USA/Canada.

image.jpg

Last edited:

Laurent

Supporter
Hi Ken, i understand that you made two 2 extra sets, (one is for Rob !) ... can you just give us the diameter of the Trim ring mounts on the front and the diameter of your hella fog lights ?

Ken Roberts

Supporter
Hi Ken, i understand that you made two 2 extra sets, (one is for Rob !) ... can you just give us the diameter of the Trim ring mounts on the front and the diameter of your hella fog lights ?
Outside diameter of the trim ring is 5 inches.
Inside diameter of the trim ring is 3.700 inches.
Outside diameter of lens on Hella light is approximately 3.555 inches (at base of lens).

Keep in mind that these driving lights are designed for the RCR GT-R.

Laurent

Supporter
Thank you Ken, i won't take them, you're right, they can't be used for an """old""" model, hope the dimensions can help somebody else !)

Back