FS USA Superlite GT-R build parts

Ken Roberts

Supporter
I might not end up building a Superlite GT-R so I thought I'd sell some of the parts I have already collected. I will ship to Canada and the USA.

1- Ford GT billet top vents and billet side vents. Top vents are powder coated white. Side vents are powder coated satin black. Brand new. These are cut from solid billet blocks. The OEM stock Ford vents are plastic/composite and warp from engine heat. These billet replica versions are new from the manufacturer for $2200. I'm asking $1700 SOLD

2- Racelogic traction control for V8 engine. This setup is for passive sensors (included). I was lucky to find this a few years ago as they stopped making them. I'm asking what I paid for it....$2000 SOLD

3-Front wheel adapter removal kit. I put together a complete set of parts needed to get rid of the front wheel spacers/adapters. This moves the front hubs/uprights out farther so the adapters are no longer needed. This idea was designed by H Craft and documented by Kurtiss H. The Moog steering arms were sent to a machinist to be cut down and rethreaded for the high angle rod ends. $400. SOLD

4-Ford GT replica fiberglass rear bumper and OEM exhaust bezel. I"m asking $650 SOLD

5-Ford GT fog light lenses. Made by Michael Hampson. $175 SOLD

6-OEM Ford GT top of door wedges (complete set) (both male and female) for both doors. $500 SOLD

7- OEM used Ford GT side marker lamps (all four) $140 SOLD

8-SKF X-Tracker front C6 Corvette wheel bearings with built in passive sensors (new) and billet steel adapters for first generation uprights (for C4 Corvette bearings). These wheel bearings and adapters replace the weak C4 Corvette front bearings. This setup will work for SL-C and GT-R. $1000 together or $600 for the X-Tracker hubs and $500 for the billet steel adapters. These C6 wheel bearings are 30 spline, have a passive sensor and work in the front and rear wheel position.

I'll post some pictures shortly.

More parts listed further on in this thread.

Last edited:

Ken Roberts

Supporter
Picture of the front wheel adapter removal kit. SOLD
image.jpg

Last edited:

Ken Roberts

Supporter
More parts

9- Brakeometer brake bias adjuster model #S10 (Brand new). Most bias adjusters are blind. Meaning you must remember your bias setting by how many clicks you hear. You have no visual reference on the housing So if some person sits in your car and starts spinning the wheel without your knowledge then you are lost as to where your starting reference was. You’d need to go back down in the footwell and measure/adjust the balance bar position on the pedal assembly. The Brakeometer is more sophisticated in that it has gears inside the housing that make the dial outer face spin with each click/spin of the wheel. Adjust the balance bar to a neutral balance position then hook up the bias adjuster with the dial set at zero. Now, every audible/visual click of the wheel will be accurately shown on the dial. Now if someone spins the wheel round and round you’ll notice the new position on the dial face and can easily just spin it back to the desired position. These sell for $250. I’m asking $180 SOLD

10-OMP seat slider assemblies. Brand new. $160 for both sets.

11-Under floor mounting plates/bolts/locking jet nuts for tilton pedal assembly and seats. Also includes 4 plates with welded 7/16” nuts for seat belt Anchors. Each plate is powder coated and has mounting holes for rivets so the plates remain place. This makes it a one man job in the future to r&r the seats or pedal assemblies. $150 SOLD

12-Custom made “naked” handbrake mount (steel) with pull lever, n/o or n/c switch and fuel pump safety inertia switch. Includes under floor mount to bolt the assembly down. Comes with handbrake calipers and mounts. Ideal for someone who is building a dual purpose car and wants the ability to remove the hand brake parts relatively fast. $600 SOLD

13-Audi TT vents (4). Used. Nice quality vents. Rotate the outer silver bezel to control the amount of air flow. $120 SOLD

14-Sparco Rossi Marco type 330 wheel. Brand new. 330mm size. $175

15-Tilton Series 75 brake/clutch master cylinders 3/4 and 7/8. Brand new. I couldn’t use them with my BMW ABS system. $45 each.

16-GT-R fog light assemblies with machined trim rings. I made these to resemble the OEM look. One pair left with Hella lights $400 SOLD, the other pair without the lights $220

17-C6 Corvette electronic throttle accelerator pedal (used). Great to use for pedal assembly conversion to drive by wire. $100

18-Sanden SD7 a/c compressor. Genuine Sanden....not a Chinese copy. Brand new. $200

Scroll further for pictures.

Last edited:

Ken Roberts

Supporter
Under floor mounting plates For Tilton pedal assembly, seat rails and seat belt anchors. The plates are about .180” thick. I tend to overbuild things….lol SOLD
image.jpg
image.jpg

Last edited:

Ken Roberts

Supporter
Sparco Rossi Marco wheel. 330mm. Never been used. I preferred a larger 350mm wheel. Quick connect adapter in picture not included.
image.jpg

Last edited:
Back