Surrey Region Monthly Meeting - Wed. 10th Nov.

Ladies and Gentlemen, Boys and Girls.

Just to remind you this Wednesday is the monthly meeting at Silvermere Inn on the Lake.

Also can I mention our pre-Christmas dinner which is on Wednesday 8th December 2010 at The Jovial Sailor, Ripley.

I will be pleased to take your menu order this Wednesday with deposits.

God to meet you guys last night, and thanks to Trevor for letting me look around his monster - BTW it sounded very sweet following while you last night

Jez

Hi Jez and Trevor,

Glad you were both able to get along to the monthly meeting last night and enjoyed yourselves. We were pleased to have you along to join in.

The December meeting will be the night of the pre Christmas dinner. Have sent Emails to you.

Jez,

No problem and nice to chat to you.

John and all,

Thanks for the welcome last night, what a great bunch you are and all very helpful.

As the temps dropped on the way home the car ran cold all the way back and I suspected the thermostat was faulty so today I have replaced it but yet to give it a test. The action as I depress the thermostat open is a lot easier than the new item plus the previous owner had drilled 7mm holes top and bottom to bypass the stat. I will test the old stat out of interest. Brass monkeys on the way home last night though.

Trevor.

Max Walter

GT40s Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
This is ckearly currently the fastest expanding region for the club, as I have an application form for another member with a TW postcode.

Well done John (I'll forward new member's details once all processed etc).

Cheers,

Max

A bit off topic but here is a pic of the offending thermostat.

Trevor.

IMG20101111_001.jpg

Jez,

No problem and nice to chat to you.

John and all,

Thanks for the welcome last night, what a great bunch you are and all very helpful.

As the temps dropped on the way home the car ran cold all the way back and I suspected the thermostat was faulty so today I have replaced it but yet to give it a test. The action as I depress the thermostat open is a lot easier than the new item plus the previous owner had drilled 7mm holes top and bottom to bypass the stat. I will test the old stat out of interest. Brass monkeys on the way home last night though.

Trevor.

It is not often that the driver is too cool in a GT40! It is usually very much the other way round, even in Winter.

Nice to meet you and Jez on Wednesday.

Chris

Back