Syrian Refugees

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pete McCluskey.

Lifetime Supporter
I don't understand how your president can veto a bill that has passed the Senate with a majority. Isn't that undemocratic?

David Morton

Lifetime Supporter
Glass as far as the horizon. A bucket of sunshine to ensure my children and their children grow up in safety. No If's , no but's, just lass and more glass.

Charlie Farley

Supporter
Al,

You ask why the majority of Gulf states don't take a lot of them in.
Its religious mate.
Wahhabism, is a form of Islam practised in Saudi Arabia .
It's a relatively recent interpretation of Islam, believe concocted
in the 18th century.
Not as in Syria, or in fact most other muslim states.
It's like being asked to give succour to your worst enemy.
And paying for it...
LOL, they hate each other more than they both hate us..

Like Baptist and Lutherans. Ah, I see the US, UK, France, Germany, Norway, Sweden, Denmark, etc. are much better fits religion wise than another sect of Muslims. These fuckers don't get along with anyone, unless they change them. Religion of peace my ass! Tactical nuke. I feel bad, no one has called me a racist, bigot, warmonger, old man yet today.

Randy V

Moderator-Admin
Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter
Oh if they (our governments) would ever put this up for the popular vote of their constituents and then follow our vote! Never happen - but a man can dream...

Larry L.

Lifetime Supporter
Would be awesome, all the time. Shit, we might even still have Jim Crow in the South if we did that.

Translation: if we don't allow entry to E-V-E-R-Y Syrian who can get here, we're RACISTS!!!, and BIGOTS!!!, and HATERS!!!

NEVER MIND THE FACT that the odds are o-v-e-r-w-h-e-l-m-i-n-g that there will be any number of ISIS pukes scattered amongst them (and there's NO WAY to access records that would confirm that). "P.C." must be adhered to above all else...i-n-c-l-u-d-i-n-g when/where nat'l security is concerned. :veryangry:

Translation: if we don't allow entry to E-V-E-R-Y Syrian who can get here, we're RACISTS!!!, and BIGOTS!!!, and HATERS!!!

NEVER MIND THE FACT that the odds are o-v-e-r-w-h-e-l-m-i-n-g that there will be any number of ISIS pukes scattered amongst them (and there's NO WAY to access records that would confirm that). "P.C." must be adhered to above all else...i-n-c-l-u-d-i-n-g when/where nat'l security is concerned. :veryangry:

It's the Ostrich patrol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back