T70 Trifecta, or something like that

Ron Earp

Admin
Things are starting to come together with my "dream" of having a street licensed and logbooked race car. I've got current SCCA and NASA logbooks for the RCR T70 and I'm finishing up the title situation. I anticipate heading down to the DMV before too much longer to get a license tag.

I generally don't think too highly of personalized tags on cars. But I figure that I'll do one for this car, a first time for everything. Be neat to have a legal tag on the car whilst it is on the race track and it might as well be personalized.

I threw down a few ideas that are, according to the NC DOT, available:

T70SPYDR<o:p></o:p>
RCR T70<o:p></o:p>
T70
LOLA T70
SCCA T70<o:p></o:p>
ITE T70<o:p></o:p>

<o:p>Any others you can suggest? Or, share your own personalized plate here for a bit of brain fodder.</o:p>

<o:p>Thanks,</o:p>
<o:p>Ron
</o:p>

Malcolm

Supporter
Well if you won't put MALC T70 on it, then I liked simply T70 from your list. For racing your SCCA T70, ITE T70 (but what if they change the class structure)? and RCR T70 were all cool. Get Fran to pay you to have RCR T70 on the car. You guys can do so much more with tag plates than we can here.

Ron Earp

Admin
Al, eight characters, spaces count as a character.

You're too modest. How about:

KIT CAR :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Already taken, I checked.

Since that describes every car on this forum due to the registration process, except the orignal P numbered cars produced primarily in the 60s, it is likely taken in about every state in the union.

Well if you won't put MALC T70 on it, Get Fran to pay you to have RCR T70 on the car. .

Wait wait wait - I might but Malc T70 on it, what is the offer? Good idea there with Fran/RCR, I'll sell out to the highest bidder.

Malcolm

Supporter
I will license you to use the letters MALC in that order (but not in any old colour) and as I won't charge you for the license in monetary terms, you let me drive the car real hard whilst you sit back and have a cold beer, until, that is, I come hairing into the pits needing a fix up, when you will jump to it! Sounds fair to me.....

Doug S.

The protoplasm may be 72, but the spirit is 32!
Lifetime Supporter
How about:

"itsakit" or "RonToy", "RonsToy", "MyToy", any variation thereof?

"itsakit" would pretty much answer that question we're discussing on another thread without being bothered by someone asking........

I'm like you, Ron, not much for the vanity plates, but like the sound of "DugToy"--after all, it's the truth!

Doug

Ron,
How about "T70RACER"
Or if you pestered the state maybe "LOLA" has not been used in a few years.
Or every racers favorite word "LEGAL"
"HAVNFUN"
Out of your choices I like "T70"

Mark

Ron Earp

Admin
DRB T70? But you have and RCR T70, right?

We pay $50 for these silly plates.

I'm favoring T70SPYDR<o:p> right now.
</o:p>

flatchat(Chris)

Supporter
You're right,--- (haven't heard from Fran in a while:laugh:)---- anything from the norm. here is a "personalised " issue and commands apremium

Brian Hamilton

I'm on the verge of touching myself inappropriatel
How about RCR-T7D... My accent makes seventy sound more like sevendy... Sometimes, after a few drinks, it's more like semdy..

Back