T70

This picture shows canards on a T70 coupe.

Attachments

• CRW_0813.jpg
    CRW_0813.jpg
    186.4 KB · Views: 634
Just straying off topic for a sec, but do I have to set anything to be able to view all these photo's that are being posted? Some come up straight away but mostly I get an outlined box with "Attached images" across the top. Then I'll know what cars your all talking about !

Darren

look at the size of these beauties!!!!!!

Attachments

• lolaoriginal3 (Small).jpg
    lolaoriginal3 (Small).jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 580
Hi Johan
The car is an original 1967 Mk3 spider body not sure which chassis it came off possibly SL73/110 the chassis was converted to a hard top in the 80's, the body had scruitineering tags still attached from 1982 historic gt championship so i guess this was the last time it raced as a spider. It now has a tubular space frame chassis and is road registered as a "T70 Special" i am just in the process of a rebuild it should be back on the road by May. I will get some more pictures up of the rebuild when i get a chance.
By the way i have a mold for the T70 spider screen and can get them made at a reasonable cost if anybody needs one.

Attachments

• DSC02735 (Small).JPG
    DSC02735 (Small).JPG
    65.9 KB · Views: 558
  • DSC02736 (Small).JPG
    DSC02736 (Small).JPG
    56.1 KB · Views: 530
Super looking car !Good to know about the windshields as well. I wonder if a MK II nose with lights will fit a MK III. I think it should.

and while we are talking about headlights, can anyone tell me the outside diameter of the lens of a T70 spyder headlight? Would be much appreciated.

Cheers

Fred W B

Back