Thinking about selling

I just bought a GT40 replica a couple of months ago, but it looks like I am going to be spending most of my time working in Trinidad so I am thinking about selling the car as there is no way I can have it in Trinidad as the roads are notorious. But I am a but stuck on what price to sell it? I bought the car from AutoContinental in Surrey (the green/yellow car owned by Steve Yolande http://www.gt40enthusiastsclub.com/register/other_files/carlist.htm). Any ideas what would be a fair price??? Just had the car services and I have a new Edelbrock 750cfm carb and chrome intake fitted and I am just about to replace a cracked window.

was maybe the one u payed partially with a ferrari?.
If I will be u...I will never sell it.
Just try stock that somewhere, cause i think every gt40, also replica is a great investiment(and also cause probably i will never sell it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif)
...and u didnt enjoy that as much as u need in just 2 months /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Paul

There is nothing at all wrong with the car and I have always wanted one but there is no way I can have it in Trinidad and I am not sure about the hassle of leaving it in the UK, not sure what to do at the moment.......trying to get an idea of what price the car is worth really - I did swap it for a Ferrari which I think was a really good idea as they are a pain in the backside most times really.

[ QUOTE ]
I am not sure about the hassle of leaving it in the UK, not sure what to do at the moment

[/ QUOTE ]
I'm sure you can find someone on this forum who would be happy to offer garage space, just as long as you leave the keys with them. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Back