Tilton Pedal Set

Ian Clark

Supporter
Selling for a friend, complete Tilton Pedal Set with triple .750 master cylinders, remote adjustable brake bias, adjustable pedal stops on clutch and throttle pedals. Lightweight cast aluminum frame, sectioned for narrow pedal boxes and mounted on a .250 aluminum plate.

It's been cleaned and inspected, works as new, bias setup properly, banjo conection for clutch line (can be changed easily). Fits on floor between CAV pedal tracks, will fit most other cars. High precision movement.

Baseplate dimensions 195 x 153mm. Overall dimensions 265w 250h 300d excluding throttle pull arm (modify to suit your needs, holes provided for different pull ratios).

Complete as shown, 995.00 obo.

Attachments

• TiltonPedals1.jpg
    TiltonPedals1.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 522
  • TiltonPedals3.jpg
    TiltonPedals3.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 497
  • TiltonPedals4.jpg
    TiltonPedals4.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 470
  • TiltonPedals5.jpg
    TiltonPedals5.jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 434
How much leg room would I lose by replacing the original CAV pedal assembly with this one? Would it fit a RHD car?

Ian Clark

Supporter
How much leg room would I lose by replacing the original CAV pedal assembly with this one? Would it fit a RHD car?

Hi Roger,

The distance from the front of the toe box to the face of the brake pedal is 330mm on the stock CAV GT setup vs 300 for this one. There is adjustment on the pedal throws as well.

Since the pedal tray fits between the mounting bars on the floor you can position where you like and drill new holes. Simple.

Loosing the booster really cleans up the rad cradle area too, room for luggage. You can move the original brake master cylinder up or fit new reservoirs as shown. Great upgrade.

Attachments

• BrakeBoosterMod.jpg
    BrakeBoosterMod.jpg
    264.2 KB · Views: 345
  • HPIM1599.jpg
    HPIM1599.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 302
  • CAV47RemoteReservoirs.jpg
    CAV47RemoteReservoirs.jpg
    258.5 KB · Views: 362
I had this set up in my CAV, it is a huge improvement and with a set of Performance Friction brake pads it will have a good pedal feel and stop really well.
Dave

Ian Clark

Supporter
Thanks Dave,

Do you know the part number of the pads? Sounds like a good idea for all CAVs with the twin pot PBRs.

Cheers

Back