Tired of lawns and edges

Well here we go.............I have been reading the various threads in this forum for some time and must say I am heartened by the professional way in which the whole forum and it's community behave - especially the professionalism with which all parties respond, support and congratulate.

I am on the "+" side of fifty, overweight and the thought of doing the lawns and edges or another 9 holes of golf on the weekend are just not cutting it anymore - nothing wrong but the excitment has waned somewhat.

Fortunately I have a wife from the old school - you know "happy husband happy family!"

So I have finally bitten the bullet and purchased a comprehensive 40 roller kit RCR (Fran, I am sure Craig will be in touch). Plan to put one of Keith Clark's 408/410 motors in it but haven't told him yet.

I am sure that the build will be a challenge to a "desk type" like myself but I can always ask for help.....

So the journey begins.......

Congratulations Graeme, Your RCR will be a joy to build. It is extremely well done and the quality is fantastic. IMHO!

Thanks for the support people - notice from the threads that you guys are always the first involved.......sorry about Keith's incorrect last name (Mmmmm maybe one less red next time)

Dimi Terleckyj

Lifetime Supporter
Hi Graeme

Welcome to our world.

Speaking of not doing lawns etc.
I noticed on my build thread when I posted photos of my 40 the grass in my yard was almost as high as the car.

I guess my priorities are in the right place.

Have fun.

Dimi

Welcome Graeme, mind you don't let the garden grow too much or when the time comes you will not get the garage open to get the car out!

Back