Trigo wheels and spinner removal tool.

The Wheels come with the Knock Off removal tool from Finish Line. These Trigo's are from when Lynn Park owned the Business. What you see is what you get. $1,000.00 Plus shipping $38.95 ea. I have them boxed up and ready to ship. I got my shipping price from USPS and would be happy to take them to the shipper of your choice and get a shipping quote for you. These were a spare set that got little use. What you see in the picture is what I am offering for sale.

Wheel info:
TRIGO wheels
Front: 7 1/2" x 15"
Rear: 9 1/2 x 15" Note:
5 Pin wheels.
Back spacing on each is 3 1/2"

Open to a fair offer.

Allen
503-512-8627
Oregon

D3gBtP1OtMyn71axt4Mk09rdTYEyho47myns4nh8N1hQooYDL9Bi28KjimeEScdMjRk_8LlElLO3Qg3iDwmi8FXY1PciTsPIuG4jx1cheg8

Last edited:
TRIGO 427 Cobra wheels - Yes

I've seen wheels on the MK II that look close to these, not sure if they would work on the GT40, thus the reason I put the back spacing on here. If you need to remove the ad because they are not GT40 specific I would understand.

Last edited:
Spinner removal tool.

Spinner removal tool is for sale. $100.00 plus shipping

TRIGO's No longer for sale as I probably should not have put cobra wheels on this site. Besides I may want another cobra one of these days and I will already have the wheels for it.

Allen
503-512-8627
Oregon

I wouldnt have a problem with them being 'Cobra' wheels Allen, if the freight $$ to NZ was not an issue I would find a way to make them fit a GT40:) [ without resorting to number 8 wire ]

Hello Jac Mac,

I'm not sure how to go about shipping to New Zealand? The wheels are all you would get as they were a spare set for my cobra and I never bought the Knock offs or Hubs from Lynn Park. I originally paid $1,650.00 for this set.

The guy at Vintage Wheels can machine them to fit a GT40. When I got my 17" wheels from him he had to modify a set of Cobra wheels to GT40 specs so I know it can be done.

Back