VIR race, 4th November, Derek Bell....

Malcolm

Supporter
Ron Earp said:
It is hard to get across how much work these things are. I was completely exhausted after the enduro. The crew worked so hard to make sure everything went as smoothly as possible, and drivers worked as well. In the shot that Malcolm posted around #43 engine that is Paul in camo, Kurt standing, me in thug hat, and Ed - all of use putting on a new alternator and fixing a coolant leak. Ultimately for naught when a car spun in front of #43 and Glenn had to hit it, taking #43 out for the night.

Paul and Ed did a fantastic job crewing for these cars and there is no way to thank them enough. A team could not want for a better crew (and they went to school this year and are licensed drivers now too!) and I look forward to working with them in the coming years.

R
Having prepped my own cars and ran two together on a track day once, I certainly agree with these comments. And the fact that the crew were very happy to crew for us again when in fact they could have been driving is amazing. Thanks again guys!

Back