Wallet Pictures

David Morton

Lifetime Supporter
Loads of useless crappy cards, I/D card, drivers licence, enough for a beer or vino (or two) - but no photos. If I said my phone is a Nokia 6310i would you laugh ??
No pictures at all on one of those.

Dave Bilyk

Dave Bilyk
Supporter
No, but I know what my wife would say if I did. 'If you love it that much, then go sleep with it!' :)

Jim Craik

Lifetime Supporter
I have photos of my beautiful wife, daughter, grandaughter, GT40 and of course our beautilful corgis.

Jim Craik

Lifetime Supporter
Dalton,

I think this is the first time I have ever been accused of being "diplomatic", I kind of like it:)

Last edited:
Wife, kids and cars. Has been useful in conversation.

Changed phones recently. This one is great for photos, hopeless for phone calls though...
Should have just bought an iPod and kept my old phone as well.

Tim.

Howard Jones

Supporter
Many have said after driving their GT40 for the first time that "Man that was better that sex!". So..................if a comparison is to be made between women and hot rods...........maybe we better not go there.

On the other hand........if you couldn't drive one nobody would build one. There must be some relationship here between women and sex but...........no I better not.

No pictures in the wallet, several on the phone, loving wife, wonderful caring daughter, and cool hot rod.

Back